Boxing and MMA

Taylor to win.

He's a class above.

Can't believe when Barney first defected to real darts people thought he was better than Taylor doh

Because in the first year he ran over the top of Taylor. 2006/07 was the best 2 years for darts. Since then Barney's totally lost it and Taylor has went onto a different level. Someone needs to mount a serious challenge or else I think darts will suffer.

An off form Taylor hurt by a new guy with confidence.

Taylor really is just a step above, and I agree, he needs a challenger, thought John Part would be it a few years ago, but he fell away.

Taylor wasn't off form for a full year. He was shocked at how Barney had no fear of him. Something that he now suffers from. A lot of Taylors invincibility is a mental block with some players. barney is the best example of it. At Vegas he went toe-to-toe with him then chucked it for a couple of legs. Tonnes of players have got close to beating Taylor then shit themsleves when they have got into great positions. Adrian Lewis is beaten before he even steps onto the stage against Taylor

Hopefully Gary Anderson can be that challenger but I have my doubts

Taylor had what was easily his poorest year in a while.

Taylor doesn't win because he has big averages and checks-out like a pro.

He wins because he's scary? :rolleyes:

Played darts in 70s and 80s and really enjoy watching it on tv.

Ted Hankey is an absolute tosser and Sid Waddell really does my head in when he talks about overstackers and understackers when Taylor is playing.

Favourite player is James Wade as on his game he is awesome.

Just watched yesterday's highlights, really pleased for O'Shea going through and he's BDO aswell! I really like him.

Like O'Shea as well Boab. he's about the only 1 from the BDO who has actually turned up at the Grand Slam this week. Taylor was his usual, Painter did enough although he wasn't up against much and Barney finally got into gear against King.

Should be another good nite of Grand Slam action tonight. Hopefully Anderson and Thornton can get through

Second Round

Robert Thornton v Darin Young = Thornton win 10-7

Simon Whitlock v Steve Beaton = Beaton win 10-8

Terry Jenkins v James Wade = Jenkins win 10-9

Gary Anderson v Scott Waites = Anderson win 10-4

Just watched yesterday's highlights, really pleased for O'Shea going through and he's BDO aswell! I really like him.

Like O'Shea as well Boab. he's about the only 1 from the BDO who has actually turned up at the Grand Slam this week. Taylor was his usual, Painter did enough although he wasn't up against much and Barney finally got into gear against King.

Should be another good nite of Grand Slam action tonight. Hopefully Anderson and Thornton can get through

Second Round

Robert Thornton v Darin Young = Thornton win 10-7 10-5

Simon Whitlock v Steve Beaton = Beaton win 10-8 10-9

Terry Jenkins v James Wade = Jenkins win 10-9 8-10

Gary Anderson v Scott Waites = Anderson win 10-4 10-5

First off Hankey was gettin abused cause he's a Baggie an the tourney

is bein' held in Wolverhampton.

Could you imagine the level of abuse if the player was from Dublin

and the tourney was held in the district bar.

It was nothing to do with Hankey as a person.

secondly, what about the BJK poster tonight.

FANTASTIC

BJK

WATP