Motherwell V Hibs

kplfishtank

We were standing drinking a carry out with a boy that died before a game a few years ago :disappointment:

A bit further up from where the guy with the organ used to play,across from the burger van,I'm sure he was with his lassies as well IIRC.

If he died how did you manage that?...

I'm being serious I didn't understand it, I thought u said u were having a drink with him and he had died before the game?

We were standing drinking a cargo and I headed up to the Copland as I had tanned mines and when the boys came in they said there was an ambulance there etc after I had left,I'm sure it was in the papers at the time.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Rangers+fan+dad+dies+at+match.-a0131449881

I think Friday Night football is a good idea for the SPL if I'm honest.

Agreed. It's certainly something that seems to be working and is something that should be explored more.

The pilot game between Aberdeen & Dunfermline was well attended and the crowd tonight (7,641) is pretty reasonable for a Motherwell game too (is it a coincidence that the attendance went up when they reduced ticket prices?)

It will be met with criticisim, especially from season ticket holders who have been in their seats for years, but I think the next step after Friday night football has to be clubs trying to move fans to the lower areas of stands facing the hard cameras so they at least create the illusion that the ground is quite packed out.

My mate was at game, Said the floodlights failed after aparantly hibs fans tampering with electrics???eh ?? bloody heavy metal bampots

also

he said a guy had a heart attack in the stand, and had to be brought back to life in the stand and he came round, nae wonder watching a game like that right enough, he said '' Fcuk friday night football i could be getting pished than watchin that crap !!''

Sounds like quite a night

We were standing drinking a cargo and I headed up to the Copland as I had tanned mines and when the boys came in they said there was an ambulance there etc after I had left,I'm sure it was in the papers at the time.

Fuck sake, sorry mate.

The poor daughter will probably never get over that :disappointment:

:rip:

• 3 years later...