Biting

Haven't seen a thread on the alleged Ciftci bite charge yet. How does everyone think this will pan out. There are two main players involved here, both of whom seem to have a large sway in how our football is operated. Ceptic apparently want to buy the player but I,m sure don't want a player with this reputation and Dundee hivs who still need the money and are only too happy to be ceptics nursery. I think some sort of not proven verdict will be the order of the day and once again a sweep sweep operation will win. Hope I,m wrong.

Haven't seen a thread on the alleged Ciftci bite charge yet. How does everyone think this will pan out. There are two main players involved here, both of whom seem to have a large sway in how our football is operated. Ceptic apparently want to buy the player but I,m sure don't want a player with this reputation and Dundee hivs who still need the money and are only too happy to be ceptics nursery. I think some sort of not proven verdict will be the order of the day and once again a sweep sweep operation will win. Hope I,m wrong.

Saw headline in the paper yesterday that Dundee Hivs are saying it didn't happen. They are a complete joke of a club.

Saw the pic on twitter with the teeth marks in his leg all they have to do is take a cast and match to the twats gnashers if they keep up their stance of nothing happened.

Saw headline in the paper yesterday that Dundee Hivs are saying it didn't happen. They are a complete joke of a club.

Saw the pic on twitter with the teeth marks in his leg all they have to do is take a cast and match to the twats gnashers if they keep up their stance of nothing happened.

I don't think you can force someone to let someone else cast your teeth. EU law about not having to provide evidence against yourself.

I don't think you can force someone to let someone else cast your teeth. EU law about not having to provide evidence against yourself.

just give him a Wham Bar.

When he takes a bite, snatch it aff him.

• 3 weeks later...