Wimmin's World Cup

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The quality of the officials at this tournament has been even worse than that of the players and that's saying something. The English side were a joke who benefited from the poor standard of officials. I don't know about lionesses, they're more like carthorses.

:lol:

The standard is terrible

Similar standard to 14/15year old boys

Better standard than season 14/15 Gers.

Good to see that the pundits and the England women are just as good at accepting defeat as the men's lot are.

Some lassie doing her best Jimmy Hill impression greetin' in the studio. Geeza break. :lol:

Better standard than season 14/15 Gers.

Good to see that the pundits and the England women are just as good at accepting defeat as the men's lot are.

Some lassie doing her best Jimmy Hill impression greetin' in the studio. Geeza break. :lol:

You do realise these Women's teams have been pumped by u16 boys teams on a few occasions?

It was a sore yin, to be fair. That's the first game I watched live all the way through from this tournament and England were far, far better than Japan.

Either of the USA or Germany would have annihilated both these teams in the final.

I was at the USA vs Nigeria group game earlier this month when they played in Vancouver.

The football was utter shite. Found myself looking at the halfwit USA fans rather than the game half the time. Over hit passes and rancid first touches galore.

Fucking $15 for a pint of shite Budweiser as well.