Volleyball

I'm seeing a Polish lassie at the moment and she wanted to watch the volleyball last night. Apparently it's a big thing over there and they have a World League with big name sponsors and all sorts. Anyway I couldn't get over how passionate the fans were on their feet chanting for the duration of the match, especially as there's no appetite for the game here and I believe we had to rope in a few people to form a team for the 2012 Olympics.

beach volleyball or nothing!

at least there is a fair amount of decent looking burds watching from the videos you posted all I get sat next to me when I can make it to Ibrox is big fat Andy or some other middle aged, balding cunt :D Ibrox would be improved with a few youngish beautiful girls mixed in.

• 2 weeks later...

From what she tells me a lot of sports fans have turned away from football and go to volleyball due to the brutal levels of hooliganism over there. You're talking people dying every matchday. Kind of puts the whole offensive singing thing in perspective eh?