Bt Sport Europe

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like they will be expecting SKY Sports customers to subsidise their free gift to people who take their broadband. They can fuck off with this. If they raise the already too expensive £13.50 a month I am cancelling the lot of BT

aye mate they will prob charge £10 for that channel alone plus the £13.50.. I won't be picking it up and will cancel if they take the cunt

You might be able to give me some advice then, maybe...

My brother has just moved out his house and isn't getting BT in the new place but they want him to pay the contract all the way through to March 2016 and if the new tenants use the BT phone line then it gets added on top of my brother's bill? Is that correct, or is there anyway round it?

You're probs an engineer or smfin but worth a try :lol:

If he's no getting bt at the new place then aye he'd have to pay the contract off. Kick in the baws but sky n all that do the same, thats why they love sticking people in contracts, try stop people leaving them for any reason at all.

Nah, I'm a lackey in the call centre, pure baws :lol:

I don't mind paying for the football but I do grudge paying to subsidise overpaid cunts like Lineker, Ferdinand and Gerrard.

Most football fans talk more sense and I don't know anyone who listens to the pre or post match jibberish.

I even watch most live matches at double the speed so as not to listen to pricks like Owen.

Football should be played with only the crowd audible as if you were at the match.

Personally I hate these fucking numerous sports channels.

They come in with their big ideas and just fuck up the status quo and end up costing you more.

I'm just going to stick with sky. Not like you're missing much with the champions league. It's as predictable as the SPL is these days

Same teams make the latter stages and rotate windows. Fucking boring. Fuck being overcharged for the "privilege".

Personally I hate these fucking numerous sports channels.

They come in with their big ideas and just fuck up the status quo and end up costing you more.

I'm just going to stick with sky. Not like you're missing much with the champions league. It's as predictable as the SPL is these days

Same teams make the latter stages and rotate windows. Fucking boring. Fuck being overcharged for the "privilege".

They are also committed to showing 14 free games each year including at least one from all British teams. I reckon I may well go with that and just watch what game is on that week

I got BT sport for free through having BT broadband, but got an email last week saying it would be now £5 per month unless I went with the BT lite package which is only BT1

BT tv is £5 a month (basic package with infinity broadband) I get the Europe channel with that.

im 90 odd with Virgin for everything (xl tv, phone and broadband), will wait and see what they charge but i think i will lose a box from the spare room as she only uses it to watch the news in the morning when shes getting ready and i think i pay 5 quid a month for the music channels which is a fuckin waste aswell.

will use the money saved on that to cover the BT price