Bt Sport Europe

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how much will BT Sports be per month if you are a Sky customer who doesn't have any other BT products?

It says on the website that a price for sky only customers will be announced soon..

prob after they see what BT customers they can get to sign up to this channel... Then they can ask sky customers to cover the black hole created by this free gift

Movies, sports and family package. I think that pretty much covers everything apart from anything from Sky Store. Robbing fuckers!

Get the movies tae fuck mate seriously.. everything on they channels is repeated... how many times kin ye watch the mighty ducks in a night nevermind a week ffs :D

Get the movies tae fuck mate seriously.. everything on they channels is repeated... how many times kin ye watch the mighty ducks in a night nevermind a week ffs :D

Actually hardly ever watch the movies now anyway. Too busy catching up on the box-sets and random stuff we've recorded. She phoned them a couple of weeks ago for a deal but they told her to do one but try again in 3 weeks. :lol: Cunts!

I'm with Sky but I'm not going to get it.

I'm forking out enough as it is without having to add more costs to my bill each month.

We were paying £130 a month and got everything down to £70 last week.

Still too much mine you.

I should probably look into one of those boxes that gets all the channels.

£130 a month?

Ffs mate

This was what my Dad was paying for all the channels, wifi, HD shite, phone and internet

I never knew he was paying so much

Told him to haggle and they changed it to £70 a month (which I still think should be £40/50 tops)

Just cancelled my subscription to BT sport 5 minutes after receiving the email telling me the cost was going up from £13.50 to £19.99 per month.

Had the cheek to ask me why and when I told them they were

a) being greedy

b) using mugs like me to subsidise people who change to their broadband

they offered me the "huge" discount of making the service free until August. Whoopee fuckin doo

Money grabbing bastards. I hope paying for the CL bankrupts them

Just cancelled my subscription to BT sport 5 minutes after receiving the email telling me the cost was going up from £13.50 to £19.99 per month.

Had the cheek to ask me why and when I told them they were

a) being greedy

b) using mugs like me to subsidise people who change to their broadband

they offered me the "huge" discount of making the service free until August. Whoopee fuckin doo

Money grabbing bastards. I hope paying for the CL bankrupts them

is that for all the Bt channels can't you buy Bt sport Europe as a stand alone channel

• 4 weeks later...

BT Europe going to be free to VirginMedia XL customer...

http://www.uswitch.com/broadband/news/2015/07/virgin_adds_bt_sport_europe_to_xl_tv_bundle/

well sort of free, the XL package price is rising by £3 a month.

im pretty sure i pay a 5er a month for the music channels that i dont use so i will just fone them up and cancel them to cover the cost

http://www.uswitch.com/broadband/news/2015/07/virgin_adds_bt_sport_europe_to_xl_tv_bundle/

im pretty sure i pay a 5er a month for the music channels that i dont use so i will just fone them up and cancel them to cover the cost

:party:

Ya beauty :D