Bt Sport Europe

It's £5 a month if you are with BT like me.

I understand SKY and Virgin customers will be paying more than that.

I'm moving to virgin, not bothered as got apps to watch the football in android box.

Nope it's free with Virgin , well so they say . As from 1st of September your bill will be increased by £3 a month

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope it's free with Virgin , well so they say . As from 1st of September your bill will be increased by £3 a month

Depends what package.

BT sports 1&2 are free but Europe is only free on the big tv packages.

I jut moved to virgin this week and it's free on XL packages

As a said earlier in the thread i work for them (save the abuse).

Anyone who has it on sky without bt broadband and is supposed to pay 19.99 for it, phone up n say you want to cancel it, you'll get asked a few questions about broadband and TV n see if you'd want to take a deal with BT, but even if ye don't want to you'll still get offered a good few quid off the 19.99 (tu)

Anyone who has it on sky without bt broadband and is supposed to pay 19.99 for it, phone up n say you want to cancel it, you'll get asked a few questions about broadband and TV n see if you'd want to take a deal with BT, but even if ye don't want to you'll still get offered a good few quid off the 19.99 (tu)

A upgraded to BT Sport HD earlier and it said it includes BT Europe HD blah blah. A take it its still a premium for champions league games? Am BT broadband but sky tele.

This is a pretty key year in how the Premier League will progress now.

If a ton of people switch from Sky to BT, based on the fact Sky only really offer English Premiership, while BT offer a massive amount of football including the Champions League and La Liga - then the next set of Premier League rights will surely sell for less.

If people stay with Sky despite the fact they lost the Champions League and La Liga, then the Premiership is king.

A upgraded to BT Sport HD earlier and it said it includes BT Europe HD blah blah. A take it its still a premium for champions league games? Am BT broadband but sky tele.

Nah that's all your channels in HD. Long as you're paying the 5er for the sport pack as well.

I cancelled the channels through BT itself now got them through plusnet £9.99pm saving £10 done as you said mate before I cancelled and I got offered it at its current price for 12months of course I rejected it as I knew I was gonna be getting it through plusnet NO ACTIVATION FEE!! whoop