Gregg Wylde

Played well in the PSV game at Ibrox and also the Jelavic Cup Final but other than that he was very basic, only good thing about him is he's a staunch bluenose, still speaks highly of Rangers

Played well in the PSV game at Ibrox and also the Jelavic Cup Final but other than that he was very basic, only good thing about him is he's a staunch bluenose, still speaks highly of Rangers

Staunch, my arse.

7 years as a youth across the other side of the city and then the first one to jump when the going got tough for us suggests otherwise. Also add to that a spell at the sheep.

Staunch?!

Staunch, my arse.

7 years as a youth across the other side of the city and then the first one to jump when the going got tough for us suggests otherwise. Also add to that a spell at the sheep.

Staunch?!

Footballers are mercenaries, selling their talents to the highest bidder.

Don't blame him for where he's gone, or where he played as a youth. If Rangers don't come in for you as a youth, and Celtic do, are you supposed to say 'no thanks, I'd rather not be a profootballer'?

That said, he's shite and has only gotten worse since he left us. Should never be back, and I'm sure he'll regret it.

Footballers are mercenaries, selling their talents to the highest bidder.

Don't blame him for where he's gone, or where he played as a youth. If Rangers don't come in for you as a youth, and Celtic do, are you supposed to say 'no thanks, I'd rather not be a profootballer'?

That said, he's shite and has only gotten worse since he left us. Should never be back, and I'm sure he'll regret it.

If rather get hit with a train than ever play with they cunts

Staunch, my arse.

Staunch?!

At least unlike many others he left with no pay-off and didn't take what he was owed.

Because Bolton were offering him a massive sign on fee if they didn't have to pay a transfer fee for him

He's a scrote

He could have had the sign on fee and wages owed to him and voluntary redundancy money. He didn't get wages owed to him or redundancy money.

How anyone can see that as a bad thing is beyond me. But then again most players that leave end up being hated for no other reason than they left.

Maybe he should have been more like Bocanegra and went out on loan for a bit while rejecting offers from elsewhere until he got his contract paid up in full.

He did play well in the cup final. Gave the tramps full Back a torrid time. Can't even remember his name now, pretty sure the rags had him on the verge of a 15 million move at one point. Honduran.

• 2 weeks later...