**** Official Golf U.s Open 2015 ****

Hamie

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought the R15 driver on Friday - my club was doing a deal that if you buy one and a Taylor Made guy - Dustin Johnston, Jason Day, or Justin Rose - wins the US Open I get the amount of the R15 credited back to my pro shop account.

So DJ fucked me for £300 as well as showing he still cant win majors. I mean a 12 footer to win and he ends up 3 putting.

Useless fuckin twat.

I bought the R15 driver on Friday - my club was doing a deal that if you buy one and a Taylor Made guy - Dustin Johnston, Jason Day, or Justin Rose - wins the US Open I get the amount of the R15 credited back to my pro shop account.

So DJ fucked me for £300 as well as showing he still cant win majors. I mean a 12 footer to win and he ends up 3 putting.

Useless fuckin twat.

:lol:

Kind of feel your pain. Had £5 on him each way at 22/1 so ended up with £30 back instead of £150. Bottler.

One thing that Speith has that most multiple major winners have is oodles of good luck. He is clearly very talented, but so is Day, JS had luck on his side though. It was never more clear than JS missing fairway after fairway at the start of his round and never once being in real trouble, Jason creams a drive miles up the middle at the 4th I think it was and gets a rats arse of a bounce and ends up with no shot as such and makes bogey. Small margins and all that.

I'm sure DJ's missus will console him!

Paulina Gretzky. Daughter of Wayne reckoned to be the greatest ice hockey player of all time.

Not of a lad Dustin. Likes the gear and other players wifes, so the story goes.