Have You Cheered A Celtic Player In A Scotland Shirt?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure I did in the past, followed Scotland to a world cup and Euro championship. They mean nothing to me now, I haven't even watched a game in years and wouldn't know half the players.

Scotland as a country means nothing to me now

I'm sure I did in the past, followed Scotland to a world cup and Euro championship. They mean nothing to me now, I haven't even watched a game in years and wouldn't know half the players.

If I am out when they are playing I make a point of finding a pub that's not showing the game or packed with kilt wearing heed the baws.

If I am out when they are playing I make a point of finding a pub that's not showing the game or packed with kilt wearing heed the baws.

I mind being in a pub when Bale scored against Scotland, I cheered cause I had Wales on my coupon and ended up getting dogs abuse and being called a "h** bastard" that's why I don't bother much with Scotland anymore.

Wow. I remember the good old days when it was the filth that would post things like this.

After he scored against us and done that celebration to Diouf

Only for us to get the last laugh in the league cup final and the "Dioufy" was born

hqdefault.jpg

I know the cunt done that didn't realize thats what the called it... The dioufy is 10x better :D:D:D