Have You Cheered A Celtic Player In A Scotland Shirt?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Follow Scotland home and away as well as Rangers.

Many a bear I see on a Saturday I see on an international date.

Support the team, not the regime ?

As for cheering them in a Scotland shirt. It has occurred.

Same here mate, wouldn't have it any other way. Proud to be British and Scottish.

Plenty of bears follow Scotland. I openly talk about Rangers when chattin to other Scotland fans in the boozer and never get any hassle.

Don't really buy into the whole pro-Sellick anti-Rangers TA thing. McCarthy and McGeady got absolute dogs abuse at both the home and away games v Ireland and when we were in dublin two mhanks in scots tops started singing hail hail and got shot down in flames instantly by the TA. Far more likely to be a significant element of the support who don't have love for the old firm full stop rather than specifically anti-Rangers, seeing as we've dominated the game for over a century.

Fair does if its not your thing, respect that if you feel that they represent the SFA. But for me they don't, they represent our country. Only been able to afford Euro away games since the gers have been out of europe sadly, so I've missed out on lots of good times. But cant wait until those days are back again! Dortmund and dublin have put me right in the mood for it.

NB: scott brown can fuck right off though! Thankfully he doesnt score that often :lol: