***Scottish League Cup First Round Draw- Rangers vs. East Fife***

Thommo

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should make this a sticky for when timmy comes calling :rolleyes: , when have any of our fixtures before seen us named as "the rangers" vs anybody? this is the first time i've seen it and i guarantee timmy will be beating us with it soon

Rangers fans don't give a fuck about the taigs, they just happen to be from Glasgow. That's all. They're less successful, they are nothing. It's then that has the obsession with us.

So, your point is pish. Nobody cares what "timmy" says or does. They are nothing.

I don't understand that question mate in relation to our earlier correspondence. (tu)

If nobody takes any notice of what they say then why is every second thread complaining about what they're saying about us or wanting done to us.

Rangers fans don't give a fuck about the taigs, they just happen to be from Glasgow. That's all. They're less successful, they are nothing. It's then that has the obsession with us.

So, your point is pish. Nobody cares what "timmy" says or does. They are nothing.

No, your point is utter pish, every other thread here is about what lieswell or timmy or the mhedia are wanting done to us, i'm only pointing out that it'll continue with this "the rangers" stuff. (tu)

No, your point is utter pish, every other thread here is about what lieswell or timmy or the mhedia are wanting done to us, i'm only pointing out that it'll continue with this "the rangers" stuff. (tu)

Nothing about "timmy" actually. They're a non entity.

Liewell is on the SFA, the media are not taigs.

Good, I hope it does continue with The Rangers stuff, as we have always been called The Rangers.

If nobody takes any notice of what they say then why is every second thread complaining about what they're saying about us or wanting done to us.

What they are saying is different from what they are actually do. Sticks and stones and all that. They can say what they like, no one cares but when they are using disgusting tactics like using CEO's of the SFA as pawns, using players deaths for postponements because of their own problems on the field, using their fans in the media to rewrite history and using priests within their vile church to take offence to truths and songs then we must stand up to their games and fight back, which we havn't.

For years I've asked and been asked "are you going to watch The Rangers?". The Rangers just indicates that we are the one and only Rangers. I've no real problem with it and fail to understand what the fuss is about in this particular instance. That "ne**o" word is what does my head in.

The tims have a similar name change as they were originally known as The Celtic Football & Athletic Company Limited. Pacific Shelf 595 Ltd changed its name to The Celtic Football & Athletic Company Limited in 1994. HMS (402) Limited changed its name to Celtic FC Limited in 2002. Celtic Plc is the old company with a new corporate name. Currently the tims are not called Celtic Football Club or the Celtic. In fact they shouldn't even be known as "ra sellik fitba club" because the current name registered is "Celtic Plc". This merely confirms what we have all known for years, they are not a proper football club. :)

For years I've asked and been asked "are you going to watch The Rangers?". The Rangers just indicates that we are the one and only Rangers. I've no real problem with it and fail to understand what the fuss is about in this particular instance.

The fuss is because we were never listed as 'The Rangers' in fixtures until now. 'The Rangers' was one of the names muted for a newco when it wasn't clear if we could keep the club intact.

Remember the last time Rangers played East Fife at Ibrox. 3-0 to the Gers scottish cup match.

Overiding memory was big Jorg Albertz stepping up for a free kick 20 25 yards out hits a left foot thunderblaster straight at the wall hitting an East Fife player square in the nuts and the guy just crumbled to the ground. You could hear the impact from the stands haha poor cunt was in a bad way.

Remember the last time Rangers played East Fife at Ibrox. 3-0 to the Gers scottish cup match.

Overiding memory was big Jorg Albertz stepping up for a free kick 20 25 yards out hits a left foot thunderblaster straight at the wall hitting an East Fife player square in the nuts and the guy just crumbled to the ground. You could hear the impact from the stands haha poor cunt was in a bad way.

Remember this well :lol: