Larsson returning to Celtic?

Lynn

Funnily enough, I never hated Larsson as much as I should have.

Always thought he was dignified and world-class, never bad mouthed us in the press and scored against them on his return.

think the same myself mate.... but if he ever did go back to them i wouldnt be worried... he is still a great player, but not a shade on what he used to be.

Guest therabbitt
That story is ludicrous. All it says is that Helsinborgs want to sell him!

So when it says 'linked' in the headline, the headline seems to be referring to itself.

Its not even that, it is a story about how Helsingborg are in financial problems and that to ease that burden they will sell players and that everyone is possibly up for sale with no exceptions, Larsson included.

Or thats how I read it anyway

he wouldn't come back, because if he did he could tarnish is reputation he has with them over at the girodome and i dont think he would risk it.

Who's your best mate in football?

The Feyenoord captain Gio van Bronckhorst. We met at Feyenoord back in 1994 and became good friends. Then we both ended up in Glasgow at the Old Firm rivals and most recently played together at Barcelona. Our families are also great friends and he's a fantastic guy.

Didn't know that, might have been a reason he never spouted shit about us, like the way that fat cunt Boruc does.

That story is ludicrous. All it says is that Helsinborgs want to sell him!

So when it says 'linked' in the headline, the headline seems to be referring to itself.

Crap....did you not read the article?

It is believed both Celtic, where Larsson bagged 173 league goals, and Aston Villa, who are managed by Larsson’s former boss Martin O’Neill, are both interested in his services.

Team believed to be interested in a player= possible return.

LARSSON WEIGHS UP MOVE

29 August 2008

Provided by: Mirror

HENRIK LARSSON'S agent has cooled speculation linking the Celtic legend with a fairytale return to Parkhead - but tantalisingly hinted the situation could change.

Former Hoops favourite Larsson, 36, was yesterday effectively put up for sale by his Swedish club Helsingborg.

Celtic and Aston Villa - managed by former Parkhead chief Martin O'Neill - are understood to be interested in the striker.

Larsson, who spent two months on loan at Manchester United last year, added to the speculation when he revealed he had "only two options, whether I accept or do not."

Larsson's representative Rob Jansen said an immediate return to Glasgow was not on the cards, although hinted Larsson's future plans could change.

Jansen said: "Henrik is not going to Celtic. There's nothing going on - at the moment. I'm meeting Henrik on Friday to discuss his future."

© 2008 Mirror Group Ltd

Mirror