They think Villareal are pretty easy

I heard John Ried on the radio this morning saying:

"We've beaten people like AC Milan before, I'm sure we could put up a good fight against people like Villareal and Man Utd and qualify"

this guy was the Home Secretary :rolleyes:

I can't wait to see Nihat and Fernandez rip them apart. Easily.

Even better if they don't expect it. This is the team who beat Real 3-2 in Madrid and Barca 3-1.

Guest therabbitt

Think they are basing their judgements on us giving them a right good going over a few year back. They think cos we did good that they will do good. They are stupid remember

Scanning News Now's Scottish premier page I noted timothy has started what I predicted they would. The 'Manchester has not seen scenes of such devastation since the Luftwafe visited'. Someone should teach timothy his history. Manchester has not seen such scenes of devastation on a level of the Luftwafe since the IRA stuck a bomb in the city centre.

Villareal will toe them!

Santi Cazorla has just signed a new deal as well :pipe:

And this is going to be Fernandez' season.

They seem to be writing off Aalborg as well. Funnily enough, the Danish media have dismissed the Celtic tie as an easy three points! :D

Villareal will toe them!

And this is going to be Fernandez' season.

They seem to be writing off Aalborg as well. Funnily enough, the Danish media have dismissed the Celtic tie as an easy three points! :D

Aalborg are a decent team, I tried to find out as much as I could about them as I thought we would end up facing them after Kaunas :anguish:

Luckily, I know several level headed Tic fans. To a man, each one said "Haven't heard of them at all.....they'll beat us 3-0 at their place." :lol:

Villareal will toe them!

Cazorla's goal against West Ham in pre-season :drool:

He may well be showcasing his skills in a Real Madrid jersey very soon. ;)

tbh i think ra sellik probably will do them home and away, the only decent players Villarreal have are Senna and Santi Cazorla, which i dont think are enough to beat the mhanky bastards,

the taigs will snake through the groups and hopefully get pumped in the L16 again.

tbh i think ra sellik probably will do them home and away, the only decent players Villarreal have are Senna and Santi Cazorla, which i dont think are enough to beat the mhanky bastards,

the taigs will snake through the groups and hopefully get pumped in the L16 again.

And who do they have? McManus and Mcgeady? :lol: Get a f*cking grip and stop reading the rags. Celtic are absolutely bollocks.