Great return for SWP and result for Man City!

Boab

Sunderland 0-3 Man City

Shaun Wright-Phillips scored a second-half brace on his Manchester City return as Mark Hughes's side cruised to victory at Sunderland.

City took the lead through Stephen Ireland who side-footed the ball home after Danny Collins had deflected Michael Johnson's cross into his path.

Wright-Phillips then pounced at the back post to make it 2-0 tapping home Jo's cross-cum-shot from close range.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...rem/7578481.stm

A brilliant away result, also, http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=2700838 :)

im goin down for city v chelsea game in two weeks time so i will see swp in the flesh and hopefully he bags another double

8th of November for me, bud (tu) Spurs

im goin down for city v chelsea game in two weeks time so i will see swp in the flesh and hopefully he bags another double

im goin to that as well as its on a sunday and ive a gig in manchester on the saturday night

how u goin down think im flying as its only 55 quid return

im goin to that as well as its on a sunday and ive a gig in manchester on the saturday night

Probably driving down on the Friday is most likely.

Main reason why I chose is that Rangers are away to Hamilton that weekend, trying to find decent Man City games at Eastlands before the end of the year that coincided with Gers away from home was pretty difficult.

And the 8th is a Saturday, I'm certain.

Probably driving down on the Friday is most likely.

Main reason why I chose is that Rangers are away to Hamilton that weekend, trying to find decent Man City games at Eastlands before the end of the year that coincided with Gers away from home was pretty difficult.

And the 8th is a Saturday, I'm certain.

games changed to sunday as its after uefa cup group game mate just gonna double check that but im sure i already did as i also thought game was on saturday

games changed to sunday as its after uefa cup group game mate just gonna double check that but im sure i already did as i also thought game was on saturday

Cool, that date will still be ok though I'd think.