Inter sign Quaresma

FlippinEck

Incredibly overrated player but i wouldnt be surprised if Mourinho moulded into one of the best wingers on the planet.

Portugal have some amount of talent on the wings. Quaresma, Simao, Nani and then there's that guy.. Ronaldo or something.

Incredibly overrated player but i wouldnt be surprised if Mourinho moulded into one of the best wingers on the planet.

Portugal have some amount of talent on the wings. Quaresma, Simao, Nani and then there's that guy.. Ronaldo or something.

:lol:

Last season Porto turned down 30 million euros for him and now they sold him for 19 + Pele + 6 million depending on appearances and team success. So it was a bit disappointing, especially when I see the money involved in guys like Bentley (who can only cross the ball), Berbatov(very inconsistent) and some others.

Hopefully Mourinho will help him improve some areas of his game. Technically he is one of the best players in the world, just needs to be more consistent. I know what I am talking about after watching him play every game for the last 6 or 7 years