Henrik Larsson Transfer listed

Swedish striker Henrik Larsson has rejected a move back to the Premier League after being linked with Everton and West Ham, despite his club Helsingborg placing the 36-year-old on the transfer list. (Various)

Feck me

Swedish striker Henrik Larsson has rejected a move back to the Premier League after being linked with Everton and West Ham, despite his club Helsingborg placing the 36-year-old on the transfer list. (Various)

Feck me

Anyone else think hes holding out for the Mhankys ????

Feck me

Yep..

Feck me

Hope so..

No chance he would ruin his reputation by going back to them now. Why is this in our Rangers tranfers section by the way? We have a general transfers in the other part of the forum.

It is in the general transfer section...