From A Tim On The Betfair Forum

minstral

Some Might Say 01 Sep 09:38

We were humiliated yesterday, royally hammered.

I was there with my mate, and the rangers fans had a ball, they were in full voice the whole game, and my fellow hoops sat in silence.

GS has a lot to answer for, why was Robson not playing??

Scott Brown is utterly hopeless.

Nakamura is woeful, mcgeady has been found out and maloney was poor.

Mendes ran the show and its something GS must take action on, i want 3 signings today.

I knew we were poor, but didnt think rangers were much better, clearly i was wrong.

they are hurting so bad. :)

I was there with my mate, and the rangers fans had a ball, they were in full voice the whole game, and my fellow hoops sat in silence.

Mendes ran the show and its something GS must take action on, i want 3 signings today.

I knew we were poor, but didnt think rangers were much better, clearly i was wrong.

To his credit, he is spot on..and I expect the tims to have a knee-jerk buy tonight

At least he's sensible.

There are a few saying 'Och, Boruc gave them two and the other was a lucky hit from Mendes, so let's no worry'.

doh

haha lucky hit what are they like cant comment on what was a fantastic and very well taken goal not easy to hit it first time ant such pace and low on the groung

mhanks its called pure magic !!

At least he's sensible.

There are a few saying 'Och, Boruc gave them two and the other was a lucky hit from Mendes, so let's no worry'.

doh

Oh dear god, I hope everyone in a position of power at the San Giro truly believes that (tu)

At least he's sensible.

doh

Oh dear god, I hope everyone in a position of power at the San Giro truly believes that (tu)

(tu) the way their team is set up at the minute, they won't even get into the uefa when they get turfed out of their CL group.

:mutley:

feeling there pain!!! :craphead::craphead: GIRUY!!! TIMMY!!