Lewis Macleod?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not really expecting much from the lad either way.

I don't doubt he's obviously a talented player, at the level we're at anyway. Do find it strange that he hasn't even managed as much as a sub appearance for them yet though as far as I can see. Unless of course he is actually injured.

I don't doubt he's obviously a talented player, at the level we're at anyway. Do find it strange that he hasn't even managed as much as a sub appearance for them yet though as far as I can see. Unless of course he is actually injured.

I didn't rate him personally. I thought it was a good bit of business we done as he was marginally the best of a very bad lot. Whether he is injured or not wont change that.

Decent player in the lower leagues of scotland not good enough for the championship

Most of our fans dont realise how bad Scottish football has become

Nonsense.

Plenty bang average Scottish players do very well in the championship.

His absence really exposes how ropey the rest of our players are.

I have my doubts as to whether he'll ever have the pace to make it big, but he was the only semblance of a link between back & front that we had.

Was also developing a goalscoring knack which seems to have deserted the midfield nowadays.