The Knewco Spl Reconstruction

Smile

Does anyone think that the knewco spl will reconstruct the leagues to get us in if we cant win the play offs  

406 members have voted

1. 1. Does anyone think that the knewco spl will reconstruct the leagues to get us in if we cant win the play offs

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to see the league reconstructed once we win promotion be it this year or next....

Be interesting to see how many teams go part time if we fail to win promotion this year though!!

It might knock the arse out of the whole thing if we don't make it up this year!

No, their hate means more than the future of Scotish football.

Can't help but agree, although was talking to my neighbour, who's a Tim, last week, & he was saying how much they need us back. (This guy has a background in the game, btw).

What the fuck would we add to the SPL at the present moment.

Oh, unless the 20,000 boycotters return as if by magic.

Or the diddy team's fans turn out in numbers because their teams will never have a better chance to beat us.

20,000 boycotters ? Jesus fuck

i could maybe see them trying it but not this season. maybe if we didn't get up in the next season or two. they don't have a sponsorship and nobody is interested unless we're up playing that lot again. so it would be in their interests to get us up.

personally i'd fucking hate for us to go up this way. those cunts wanted us down and out. that's what they got so they can fucking deal with it. when we come up it will be because we won the leagues and gained promotion.

Does anyone think we should wait until the outcome of post egm, to see if we can afford to have reconstruction and go up into the top tier. Without serious money and a proper football management team, the only ones who will benefit will be the rest of Scottish football, as usual. Sporting integrity they call it.

We must go up

Think top tier should be 16 teams imo, I would normally hate to go up that way but considering the same happened for Dundee (I think may have been Ross County) and the fact we shouldn't have been in the third tier in the first place I couldn't care less.

Trying to be as neutral as possible but the premiership quite simply NEEDS us, could be good now Hearts seem more competitive but something drastic needs to happen.

I would rather go up on performance. If we don't manage that, I could not accept a back door entry (haha).

Those that wished us dead may be struggling, I don't care. None of those who voted us down should ever get a blue penny again, never mind a pound.

If we remain in the champ for another 3 years, I could accept that and in some ways it would be preferable if the only alternative was them making us go up by reconstruction etc.

Scum clubs to a man. fuck them all. I'll support the Gers regardless of who we play, but I'll never go to "their" grounds again in my life