The Knewco Spl Reconstruction

Smile

Does anyone think that the knewco spl will reconstruct the leagues to get us in if we cant win the play offs  

406 members have voted

1. 1. Does anyone think that the knewco spl will reconstruct the leagues to get us in if we cant win the play offs

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're assuming all the stay-aways are because of the board.

I suspect at least half are due to the quality of the football.

Tingue in cheek comment, but because I am on my phone not sure how to do the pipe smoking guy

serious question. Will we be boycotting Tannadice and Pittodrie?

I certainly will along with every other fuckin dump belonging to the scum that wanted to see us dead.i followed the club everywhere ,all my life ,but never again will scottish football in any context see one fuckin penny from me.

Would be want them to for that reason but have always felt we should have an 18 team top league with a 24 team championship that includes Old Firm B teams. Make the championship play twice a week until Nov or so. Regional pyramid system below that.

We should not accept anything from the ruling bodies of scottish football. What we should demand is the resignations of the haters who have consistently harmed our club over the last three years. We can have no confidence in these people in the future judging by there past.

We should not accept anything from the ruling bodies of scottish football. What we should demand is the resignations of the haters who have consistently harmed our club over the last three years. We can have no confidence in these people in the future judging by there past.

And how will we do that stuck in the championship with a shite team and not having enough money to make ends meet. We are not exactly in the driving seat right now.

And how will we do that stuck in the championship with a shite team and not having enough money to make ends meet. We are not exactly in the driving seat right now.

Agreed

are you kidding,not a hope in hell. :pipe:

I bet this happens.

If Sky forced the SPFL to implement 16 teams next season, Rangers would have no choice but to accept. Saying "No" and staying in the Championship could incur further sanctions.

Can't see it happening myself.

If Sky forced the SPFL to implement 16 teams next season, Rangers would have no choice but to accept. Saying "No" and staying in the Championship could incur further sanctions.

Can't see it happening myself.

SKY can't force the SPFL to do shit unless they made it vastly worthwhile,they're giving our game about £8.5m per year, thats peanuts and while some clubs rely on the money they offer the cash is that low that another broadcaster would most certainly be able to pick up that tab

Now if SKY want to actually play ball and say "Here's £50m per year, this is the proposal we wish to see" then we might see change from them, but for the puney amount we're given the they hve no say or input what so ever