Bilel Mohsni

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor form, nothing.

Whether you're playing for Rangers, Berwick Rangers or Barcelona, passing a five yard pass straight to the feet of the opposition and having what can only be described as a disability that forces every pass to be made with the outside of the boot are the signs of a truly atrocious footballer.

He argues with fans, is rank rotten, scares me shitless everytime the ball comes near Him, haven't a clue what the "best" centre half partnership would be, as they're all rotten!

One of the most bizarre things I've seem was walking past the copland stand when mohsni was out the team, seeing about 50 young boys surrounding him, mohsni loving it thinking he was some kind of hero and the young ones faces lit up like they'd just discovered fire

Saying that, was likely the union bears who chanted " we love you rangers" at the hibs game, despite boycotting all season. Go figure

He argues with fans, is rank rotten, scares me shitless everytime the ball comes near Him, haven't a clue what the "best" centre half partnership would be, as they're all rotten!

One of the most bizarre things I've seem was walking past the copland stand when mohsni was out the team, seeing about 50 young boys surrounding him, mohsni loving it thinking he was some kind of hero and the young ones faces lit up like they'd just discovered fire

Saying that, was likely the union bears who chanted " we love you rangers" at the hibs game, despite boycotting all season. Go figure

Zaliukas and McCgregor should win that hands down. You feel more confident when Zaliukas is on the ball and I haven't seen enough of streete to judge.

Absolutely woeful!

Cant remember seeing a more clumsy centre half in my life, how many times aswell does he use the wrong foot to clear?

The most basics of football seem to be to difficult for him to master.

Get him out the club at the first chance simple as that!! (tu)

No, you're right. There wee Stevie, the wheelchair-bound under-11s 'keeper who's only there because the club needs the care in the community money it gets for watching him for a few hours a week.

Big Bilel would smoke him.

what a distasteful post.

We're in a world of shit at the moment.

Yesterday's news of the 10 Nil to Hearts just rubbed a huge mound of salt in the wound.

This team of misfits is as bad as the worst team of the 80's.

Cammy Fraser would get a game even today, if he turned up at Ibrox with boots.

I was deluded enough recently to say that we could catch Hearts.

Right now, I seriously doubt we will even get to the Play Off final, never mind get promoted.

Mcgregor is just as bad,seems immune to criticism,hopeless in the air(scum first goal),terrible distribution,no pace,can't mark a man

(Hibs 2 goals at ibrox) terrible player,like the rest of the defence

Has too many average games as a defender, Faures the same great game against the rovers shite the next game against Falkirk.

Clearly not the worst player in our history as he was a massive improvement on what was there before him.

Let's not forget classic signings such as Prodan, Egil Ostenstad, Filip Sebo, Dragan Mladenovic, Amdy Faye.

Considering he's been injured, not played in a while for us, as was rotten when he left - I don't think he was that bad, I don't believe he was at fault for the goal unless I'm mistaken.

I'd like to see him as DM or CM because he can actually take the ball by a man and how often do we see that? Any guidance by a CB or manager and he could do a shift like he did before the wheels came off this team 2 Christmas's ago.

I agree with your point about being able to move forward from the back and take a man on. His talent is definitely limited but, until the last few months, he is the only CB we had who could do something positive with the ball. After some of his errors late last season/early this season he has lost confidence andI think he has definitely been told by the management now just to get rid of the ball quickly like our other defenders. That has taken away the best part of his game IMO.

On a more general point, if we want the team to change and play a more modern possession style of football, we have to accept that our defenders will, on occasions, get caught in possession and cost us goals - particularly with the standard of player we are having to go with at present.

No, you're right. There wee Stevie, the wheelchair-bound under-11s 'keeper who's only there because the club needs the care in the community money it gets for watching him for a few hours a week.

You sir are a prick

Big Bilel would smoke him.

If Moshni's contract is up at the end of the season then it should not be renewed. If he is still under contract then offers should be encouraged for him even if they are for a nominal transfer fee. Best that he moves on and does so quickly. Why? He is simply not reliable enough as a player - he is a liability. If he scored more goals or was visibly responsible for preventing goals from being scored against us then his liabilities as a player may have some counterbalance. But this season its all downside and no upside. In short he has shown he is not good enough. Best that he leaves.