Its Going To Be Tough For Any New Manager

Smile

How does a new manager come in and motivate our squad.

We all know these players have not become crap overnight, but the lack of leadership on and off the parks made them perform as poor as any team i've seen.

How will the new manager get it right and how long does he get to turn the shirkers round.

All the new manager needs to do Imo is play the better players we have in their correct positions and try different formations to see which one works the best e.g young gallagher, temps Zaliukas and hopefully some of the newcastle lads will be fit by then.

He needs to install confidence within the team, McDowall will be absolutely hopless at giving anyone confidence never mind himself. This is where the problem lies, we should have the players to compete but we haven't had a decent manager for about 3-4 years.

No matter who we get, without a proper manager there is absolutely no point. Hopefully the first thing king does is get a new manager so he can gear us up for the playoffs. I would take in Stewart McCall in until the end off the season, He speaks well on tv and I am sure he will do a job for us.

Our new Manager whoever it is Has to do the same if not more than Septic Hearts and Hivees and the rest to be the Best.

Quite simply Mr McCoist was not and I repeat not capable since Malmo ,Marribor ,and the Season before we went in to Liquidation.

Our Board management must realise this and whoever they are if you become a Rangers Player you must Train 3 Times a day and be more dedicated than them all.

SIMPLE AS THAT!!!!!!!!!!

First thing we need implemented is a European scouting system, their are gems to be unearthed

Agree also along with Training more than others and Fitter and More Technically gifted and skills and drills .

A coaching Manager just like Strachan or others who can eradicate old styles and move forward with Play.

If it was me,

1. Do a souness and assess them fitness wise on first day. Over nex four weeks, intensive fitness training on every second say coupled with.strict diet,monitoring weight etc. I. Betwwen those and when not training for fitness etc, ball skills to be worked on.

Two afternoons a week get them all in front of whiteboard, work out a formation and style of play etc. Assess what has been going wrong eg smith and long balls. Work out with players how to avoid that eg better off ball movement etc

Our new Manager whoever it is Has to do the same if not more than Septic Hearts and Hivees and the rest to be the Best.

Quite simply Mr McCoist was not and I repeat not capable since Malmo ,Marribor ,and the Season before we went in to Liquidation.

Our Board management must realise this and whoever they are if you become a Rangers Player you must Train 3 Times a day and be more dedicated than them all.

SIMPLE AS THAT!!!!!!!!!!

When did that happen?

doh

Tut! Tut!

How does a new manager come in and motivate our squad.

We all know these players have not become crap overnight, but the lack of leadership on and off the parks made them perform as poor as any team i've seen.

How will the new manager get it right and how long does he get to turn the shirkers round.

According to you it'll be Ally coming back so.

I think we should employ someone whom is well versed in human pain. If they don't perform then they are put through torture just as the fans have been.

I'm sure performances would pick up very soon, and I'm sure Felix would give it the thumbs up.

3f306429be9e9d15bbd1954eb4ea5644.jpg

Just let the players know that if they don't perform there will be no new contracts at this club and the chances of another club signing them on any reasonable cash will go down greatly. I think most already know that we wont be keeping them and their agents will be putting te feelers out.

Some of these guys we're going to be stuck with next season which is a massive disappointment. I think Sheils and Black were given 4 year contracts so they'll be staying. Those guys are on good money and will be happy to sit out their contracts.

The sooner we dismantle Ally McCoist's team and sack the coaching staff the better.

We got put out by them on 2011, and went in to admin 2012.

What's the problem we should have got rid of McCoist after Malmo, Marribor quite simple.

We got put out by them on 2011, and went in to admin 2012.

What's the problem we should have got rid of McCoist after Malmo, Marribor quite simple.

Same season

In the short term I think the board leaving will lift a weight off the shoulders of the club and that will bring the fans back. If we can get somebody who can instill some confidence into these players in the final 13 games then there's still a chance we can get out of this league but it's going to be a tall ask.

Come the Summer it's going to be a hard job to take on so hopefully King already has somebody lined up and they are already doing their homework on what's needed.

Resources are going to be limited and it's going to take a while to build a database of players after a scouting network is set up and reap the rewards of that investment but we have a lot of players out of contract who don't deserve new deals and they will need replaced from somewhere.

If somebody comes in who can make us more organised, harder to beat and can play football that has more pace than what we have now then I'll be happy enough because the job isn't going to be easy and we can't expect the sort of radical changes we all want to happen to fall in to place overnight. They are going to take time and hopefully the support will realise that.