The Next Rangers Manager Thread.......

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need someone who'll kick some bollocks, these under-achievers don't need a shoulder to cry on they need a kick up the arse.

This will then impact who will be right for the job, I'd take McCall over the current... team, but I think he's too soft to give the players what they need to start performing.

No if King gets in he will know he has to act fast as he needs the money the knewco spl brings in terms of advertising and ticket prices.

We will be fucked staying in this division.

I agree, I think one of the first thing he needs to do is bring in an experienced manager, Stuart McCall looks the most likely candidate.

Going by the betting we are looking at Magath, McCall or Davies.

Rumour I heard was Magath until the end of season then he's moving into the DOF role where a new head coach will be appointed.

I would think the shorter priced gamble would be McCall or McInnes with either Magath as D of F or take up GS on his offer to work for sweet FA.

Don't think the time is right to be gambling big-time.

Need to do everything possible to turn this around THIS season.

I have thought for a while that McLeish would take the reigns again.

Then last night at the Souness Dinner the lad that has the Louden suggested he thought McLeish would get it .

And when the question was put to Richard Gough during the Q&A he said his first choice would be McLeish, he emphasised he had not spoken to King about this during any their meetings bug I'm not so sure.

I have thought for a while that McLeish would take the reigns again.

Then last night at the Souness Dinner the lad that has the Louden suggested he thought McLeish would get it .

And when the question was put to Richard Gough during the Q&A he said his first choice would be McLeish, he emphasised he had not spoken to King about this during any their meetings bug I'm not so sure.

Wouldn't be against it.

I think Cathros out of our league to be honest. Heard him talking on world football. Says he wants a few more years as an assistant then will go for a managers job abroad. Hes seen as some sort of genius in europe, a visionary. Destined for bigger and better things.

So was Andy Roxburgh!