Official Rangers Vs Cowdenbeath Pre Match Thread

The Cowden park is like a rugby field at the best of times, it'll be a tough game. They'll be up for it as well, after losing by 10 they'll have got their arses kicked and it won't be one sided, I expect to see Daly come back into the team and long balls galore, I could be wrong, I hope I am. I think that's what Mcdowell will go with.

I'd go with pace and directness, try and get the ball moving quickly, it'll be much harder on a pitch that cuts up like theirs does, but we need to keep playing a decent style to bring the fans back.

Tenpleton did more in 15 minutes than our entire midfield did against Falkirk, He got 3 passes in those 15 minutes and he was direct and went past players, looking to create. Play him off Gallagher, he'll know the park well. Or play Gallagher wide right. People on here have said he's done nothing when given the chance, and I agree, Temps hasn't done to well when he's been punted on as a sub with 10 minutes to go, but, not Falkirk, but the Raith and Hibs games, we dicated play, if we can dicate play like that again, Temps would benefit no end, our midfield actually imposed itself, got on the ball and looked for our attackers and gave them passes in decent areas.

Robinson

(mbabu fit?) Mcgregor Zal Wallace

Hutton Murdoch

Law/Gallagher Temps Vuckic

Clark/Gallagher

4-3-3

Robinson

Mbabu/Faure McCgregor Zaliukas Wallace

Law Murdoch Vuckic

Gallagher Boyd Temps

Hopefully this will be the last game for McCdowall and his cohorts. Cant see this as the team as McCulloch will have to be in there somewhere, Wallace might be injured and temps or gallagher wont be starting.

1-0 to Rangers

Honestly would not be shocked if we lost. An absolute bomb scare for a manager and one decent player in midfield who is bound to have a bad game now and again.

Expect the worst but hope for the best, that's what supporting Rangers has become

That's the spirit

4-3-3

Robinson

Mbabu/Faure McCgregor Zaliukas Wallace

Law Murdoch Vuckic

Gallagher Boyd Temps

Hopefully this will be the last game for McCdowall and his cohorts. Cant see this as the team as McCulloch will have to be in there somewhere, Wallace might be injured and temps or gallagher wont be starting.

1-0 to Rangers

I agree and do hope it is Kenny's last game, he's been terrible, as have the players. If I was to give pass marks on the Falkirk game it would only have been McGregor, perhaps Robinson, and Temps did well when he came on.

I will ask for what I always ask: a win and 3 points gained by some spirited, committed and gutsy play from our team. In on every tackle, heads up and giving it their all for the whole 90mins.

combined of course with some entertaining and attractive football infused with some dynamic tactical thinking.

that would be brilliant

not too much to ask is it given the wage bill?!

:ph34r: