Nicky Law: I've No Doubt Stuart Mccall Would Be Fantastic...

Boybluesy

I really can't think of any other Rangers player that's angered me more than Nicky Law in my lifetime. He is a complete shitebag.

Come on mate that's too far. What about Naishame and Whittaker? He's scored a few and is better than half our duds even when he's hiding (which I admit is always). I'd drop him and sell him immediately, but he's never the worst offender. I actually even think his career with us is barely feasibly salvageable, which is more than can be said for Foster, Black, simonsen, Mohsni, McCulloch etc. Sandazza is another worse offender than him. Maybe all Law needs is dropped for a few games. Kenny McD refuses to try it though meaning Law has played every league game.

Come on mate that's too far. What about Naishame and Whittaker? He's scored a few and is better than half our duds even when he's hiding (which I admit is always). I'd drop him and sell him immediately, but he's never the worst offender. I actually even think his career with us is barely feasibly salvageable, which is more than can be said for Foster, Black, simonsen, Mohsni, McCulloch etc. Sandazza is another worse offender than him. Maybe all Law needs is dropped for a few games. Kenny McD refuses to try it though meaning Law has played every league game.

They're on a different level of resentment. You're right.

Law infuriates me, I can understand a shite player with little ability that scores a goal now and then, but Law is a good player with plenty of ability he just doesnt give a fuck. Should be gone by next season.

In the league we're in id rather have a decent player that gives 100% than a brilliant player who doesnt give a shit. Law is a half-decent player who doesnt give a shit. Yet he seems to be in the papers constantly.

Law infuriates me, I can understand a shite player with little ability that scores a goal now and then, but Law is a good player with plenty of ability he just doesnt give a fuck. Should be gone by next season.

In the league we're in id rather have a decent player that gives 100% than a brilliant player who doesnt give a shit. Law is a half-decent player who doesnt give a shit. Yet he seems to be in the papers constantly.

Law, along with Templeton, Clark, Mckay and a few others are the only one's I'd keep. Under a new regime I'd love to see what they're all about. I feel law is one of our better players, I agree that he doesn't show it often enough, but that's down to who he's playing with and the system he's playing in. He likely doesn't give a fuck, because nobody from the caoching staff to board room has given a fuck about shape, style and development.

As much as the players get it in the neck, I feel they're getting the brunt of it and rolled out in front of 50,000 angry bears for the mistakes and down right ineptitude of the management team. Can't be easy to motivate yourself.

all these so- called sh#te players were good players before they came here, give them a chance under a real manager/coach then make a judgement, we don't have the cash to replace them ,look how the national have responded under someone who knows what they are doing, we can and will win the play- offs with the present squad under good guidance, then we can pick and choose wisely in the close season. really depends on choice of coaching team. Valencia assistant would be Ideal long term for me.

I would like to see King stamp his authority from day 1, ban all interviews and tell these imposters it is time they did their talking on the park.

We are a loyal support who are being treated as mugs by all on the football side.

I never thought I would see the day when I would hold the Rangers manager and players in such contempt.

all these so- called sh#te players were good players before they came here, give them a chance under a real manager/coach then make a judgement, we don't have the cash to replace them ,look how the national have responded under someone who knows what they are doing, we can and will win the play- offs with the present squad under good guidance, then we can pick and choose wisely in the close season. really depends on choice of coaching team. Valencia assistant would be Ideal long term for me.

Its not just that theyve played shite, with shite management you get shite football. Its the sheer lack of intrest or effort, half the time they dont look like they give two shits, theyre playing for the Glasgow Rangers every match should be an honour to them, they act like its a kickabout in a park. Not good enough no matter who the manager is. These players have been getting a free ride because McCoist took all the blame for them, he deserved the blame and to be sacked, but the players basically got away with it.

We have a lot of duds to choose from, but Law has annoyed me most and for the longest. The fact he goes missing for large periods is just amazing game after game. This and the fact he seems undroppable maybe puts him no1 dud for me.

on the topic of McCall I'd be ok with him getting a short term deal to try and get us up. If he fails he gets no automatic extension, if he succeeds then he does. I think he's decent but I think we could be more adventurous e.g. Wotte as DoF and Cathro as first coach.

As for Law he's suffered the same fate as others, he couldnt care less when we drop points because that's the Rangers way to him and everyone else and where do you think they got that idea from? It all stems from the management. Dropping points is not what we do and if we do then we have sweat blood and tears in the process. How many times have we heard someone say we weren't good enough, we need to go on a run of wins etc. etc. law and mcculloch are the most frequent offenders.

As far as his ability is concerned I think he's got something but his attitude lets him down big time and it's for that reason that he should be moved on. A new manager might get more out of him but why should you need someone else to get you to play for the jersey? You shouldn't and I'm sure we can find plenty of players that would. Giving your all can sometimes make up for having less ability than others for example nacho novo. Not the greatest striker to have played for us when you compare to the likes of Mols and Prso but what he gave you in work rate, determination and fight was what made him at Ibrox. This is why I stick up for Hutton, he gets a bum deal on the forums but in recent weeks he has stepped up, he wants the ball, drives forward and fights. In that same time what has law done?

As a poster said earlier I'd rather have mediocrity with the right attitude than someone with more ability who couldn't give a toss.

Law, along with Templeton, Clark, Mckay and a few others are the only one's I'd keep. Under a new regime I'd love to see what they're all about. I feel law is one of our better players, I agree that he doesn't show it often enough, but that's down to who he's playing with and the system he's playing in. He likely doesn't give a fuck, because nobody from the caoching staff to board room has given a fuck about shape, style and development.

As much as the players get it in the neck, I feel they're getting the brunt of it and rolled out in front of 50,000 angry bears for the mistakes and down right ineptitude of the management team. Can't be easy to motivate yourself.

nooooo mate .Law ? Surely not .Like others have said .A shite bag and a passenger

As much as I dislike his attitude, there is definitely a player in there. He shows in glimpses. I don't know if it's the style of football or if he's just a shitebag. Going by his interviews with the press I'm leaning towards the latter. His ball retention and shooting is great when he actually shows face.

Our top scorer in the league though...on 7. Seven.