Doom And Gloom....

not today, buzzing!!!

For those who may have looked at my profile would have noticed that I am unable to get many games due to other circumstances. Well not the case on the 5th of April, tickets purchased today and the icing on the cake, taken my youngest son for his first visit to Ibrox to see the Rangers.

Happy days.

PS. Very nice lady at the ticket office was saying upsurge in season books and good uptake for tickets for this game :) .

not today, buzzing!!!

For those who may have looked at my profile would have noticed that I am unable to get many games due to other circumstances. Well not the case on the 5th of April, tickets purchased today and the icing on the cake, taken my youngest son for his first visit to Ibrox to see the Rangers.

Happy days.

PS. Very nice lady at the ticket office was saying upsurge in season books and good uptake for tickets for this game :) .

Luckily, while you've been unable to make it to the games, you've made up for it by being a valuable contributor to the RM Sponsors' Fund and its various activities - so, rest assured, Rangers have continued to receive your financial support throughout the period. (tu)

Luckily, while you've been unable to make it to the games, you've made up for it by being a valuable contributor to the RM Sponsors' Fund and its various activities - so, rest assured, Rangers have continued to receive your financial support throughout the period. (tu)

Thanks gb much appreciated, feeling the love :wub: .

not today, buzzing!!!

Happy days.

Have seen that financial struggle too mate.

Ignore the bitches.

Enjoy the game, and warm welcome to another bear to the family.

Aye whatever you say.

They are traitors who turned their back.

I still have been going for the past 3 years and more, and didn't like McCoist but still went.

They stopped.

But you did stop going, you told us before

But you did stop going, you told us before

Whatever you say, whatever.

So it's ok for Others to stop going but not me, even though I never stopped.

Was gonna but didn't As my Club meant too much to me.

Believe what you want I couldn't care less as there's loads of these wallopers who have stopped going because of the board Crap.

Oh their all coming back now just like when JG was in charge.

I was there and they turned their back on the club then but I never did and not under McCoist either.

not today, buzzing!!!

Happy days.

Im sure the kid will have a great time. Dont get him a bovril. 1st time ma Da took me to see Rangers he got me a pie n bovril. I had on a pair of the woolly Rangers gloves and when he handed me the cup i dropped it. I tried to catch it with ma other hand. Stupid.Fucking screamed the place down. Greeting like a wee lassie. Ma hand was covered with blisters.My Ma went nuts when we got home. Giving ma Da a right hard time.

I couldnae even tell you who we were playing. Ive always thought it was St Johnstone. My Da doesnae remember the team either. I remember we sat in the Main stand. I was 5 at the time so it wouldve been 1979/80. Its not the best memory to have from the 1st time at fitba.

Im sure the kid will have a great time. Dont get him a bovril. 1st time ma Da took me to see Rangers he got me a pie n bovril. I had on a pair of the woolly Rangers gloves and when he handed me the cup i dropped it. I tried to catch it with ma other hand. Stupid.Fucking screamed the place down. Greeting like a wee lassie. Ma hand was covered with blisters.My Ma went nuts when we got home. Giving ma Da a right hard time.

I couldnae even tell you who we were playing. Ive always thought it was St Johnstone. My Da doesnae remember the team either. I remember we sat in the Main stand. I was 5 at the time so it wouldve been 1979/80. Its not the best memory to have from the 1st time at fitba.

Knowing the catering at Ibrox thesedays, if a bairn dropped a bovril over their hands it will more than likely give them frostbite.

Believe what you want I couldn't care less as there's loads of these wallopers who have stopped going because of the board Crap.

I was there and they turned their back on the club then but I never did and not under McCoist either.

To be fair you constantly said on here you weren't going back because of Mccoist

get tae bed and sleep it off, sounding like an utter arsehole