Attendace Prediction For Tuesday

MisterC

A lot of chat going about along the lines of the takeover meaning a boost in attendance. Also in facebookland theres a sell out Ibrox on Tuesday page thingy set up.

Well for me, i would think it wont be a sell out but it will be much bigger than other midweek games this season. I think i may even end my exile and return but we will see what happens.

In short my prediction is 30-35k minimum but then i suspect depending on events in the coming days that it may even be more.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a lot of people felt bad about not going because of who was in charge but didn't want to admit it was because if that, and blamed the shite football on display. Therefore I think we will see hoards returning if/when King takes charge. I'll predict around the 42k mark.

BTW, I'm not having a pop at anyone for whatever reason they chose to stay away.

I think a lot of people felt bad about not going because of who was in charge but didn't want to admit it was because if that, and blamed the shite football on display. Therefore I think we will see hoards returning if/when King takes charge. I'll predict around the 42k mark.

BTW, I'm not having a pop at anyone for whatever reason they chose to stay away.

With me it was both those reasons but mainly because of the regime. I was at the fans rep meeting in 2013 and left the meeting thinking I'd give the board the benefit of the doubt. Within 48 they then contradicted much of what was said so after that i wasnt willing to put money into that regime. Not only that but due to job situation and time unemployed i wouldnt even have been able to afford to go. Thankfully now thats not an issue.

The shite football didnt help either