Sky Sports Dave King Interview

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bland? So if you were Dave King's advisor, what would you say?

Did you see your man Llambias' shambles at Glasgow airport this morning?

I dont support anyone bar Rangers, and i feel none of them have done enough for me to inspire confidence in them.

I did like the idea of Llambias cost cutting as i thought he could remain unemotional.

Yeah because he's gonna detail all of those answers in an airport lounge on his way to Glasgow for a fairly important meeting

he's had 3 years to detail the plans for the fans, he's gave us nothing but wind, pish and bluster all for the rangers hating media

Poker players don't usually tell you what cards they're holding.

funny, apparently ashley is a reincarnation of the devil for not telling us his plans

One minute people are saying we need £50Million investment, then the next we only need to make a couple of signings and a new Manager?

Thanks to McCoist and previous boards we're in a worse position than we were 2 years ago. It's going to take time to start challenging them again, it's a fact. We're in a difficult position that we need to rebuild our whole squad, management team and board. Let alone the likes of the scouting network. Right now we should be fine tuning, but thanks to a number of self obsessed morons we've backtracked while spending tumultuous amounts of money on worthless crap.

Now we have to attempt to balance our want to get back to the top, while being self sufficient, with the thought of another year in the Championship.

You would think people would have learnt from previous years that we can't just throw money at our problems. Thats while it'll take time, we need to fix these problems and make sure that they don't happen again.

One minute people are saying we need £50Million investment, then the next we only need to make a couple of signings and a new Manager?

Thanks to McCoist and previous boards we're in a worse position than we were 2 years ago. It's going to take time to start challenging them again, it's a fact. We're in a difficult position that we need to rebuild our whole squad, management team and board. Let alone the likes of the scouting network. Right now we should be fine tuning, but thanks to a number of self obsessed morons we've backtracked while spending tumultuous amounts of money on worthless crap.

Now we have to attempt to balance our want to get back to the top, while being self sufficient, with the thought of another year in the Championship.

You would think people would have learnt from previous years that we can't just throw money at our problems. Thats while it'll take time, we need to fix these problems and make sure that they don't happen again.

and yet two potential new board members, one going to be our chairman, were part of the "spend now, spend later, panic like fuck when the bills need to be paid" regime that took us to near death several times

Got to laugh at the beelin few going on about lowering standards and expectations.

You think we are in a position currently to challenge for the premiership? No. Everything is not, and has not been, well. The lowering of standards and expectations has occurred repeatedly over the last 3 years thanks to one useless, hamstrung board after another failing to act or show any interest in the clubs welfare. Didn't hear you bleating on and on then? No, actually the opposite you called those in your position now; rhebels. Ignoring everything besides your blinkered views.

Some are becoming those they have openly ridiculed the last year.

Beelin Loyal.

he's had 3 years to detail the plans for the fans, he's gave us nothing but wind, pish and bluster all for the rangers hating media

funny, apparently ashley is a reincarnation of the devil for not telling us his plans

You see the ironic contradiction aye?

You never appeared that outspoken against MA.

So in 2 years he hopes we will be the 2nd best club, magic is this what we should expect for the future to be second best??

Do you expect us to be better on the park than Celtic within a season or two? Does anyone on here? If they did they have kept it very quiet.

Considering the work that needs to be done we'd be doing well to rise so quickly whilst remaining sustainable and developing a long term footballing philosophy.

The expectations of some have risen very sharply in the space of a week. The very same people who didn't want king to win. Coincidence? Nah.

and yet two potential new board members, one going to be our chairman, were part of the "spend now, spend later, panic like fuck when the bills need to be paid" regime that took us to near death several times

I think the thought of invincibility that was there under David Murray is long gone, we also cannot underestimate the boardroom power David Murray had. Listen I'm not hugely enthusiastic over Paul Murray, nor was I keen at King's methods to gain control. But these guys need to be given a chance, there's no point shouting them down before they've actually done anything. They're going to control the Club and that seems like fact now, we simply need to get behind them and hope that they do right by us.

The fans have learnt from the last 10 years at Rangers, I'm sure these guys won't be any different.

People jumping the gun and leaping to wild conclusions as per fucking usual. Back and listen to what King actually said. Fuck it, I've transcribed the answer word for word:

Nothing there to suggest for a second that he'll be happy to be the second best in Scotland. FFS.

Well done although it will be lost to the same old people!

What we have here is the lowering of expectations, as if we have not had enough of that under Ally now we are in for more of the same under King.

Embarrassing doesn't sum up King enough.

Im not happy with the way King has gone on about things but will give him my 100% backing as this crap has gone on long enough, we need some stability and King and co look like they will provide this so lets move on as a united support, the fightback starts here.

What we have here is the lowering of expectations, as if we have not had enough of that under Ally now we are in for more of the same under King.

Embarrassing doesn't sum up King enough.

Oh sorry. I forgot about the other option, Ashleys men. Who have us sitting 3rd, with a horrendous squad and no manager and no sign of actually wanting one. Yay.

Why is Smile liking this post and saying the opposite?