1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

6m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    len4523

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.2m
    • The 2008 League Cup Final against Dundee Utd is the best game I’ve ever been to in terms of being a pure rollercoaster of emotions.
    • Have to disagree Rab when the title is over these players play like prime barca beat that mob in a non meaningful game come back with the buzz words and shit the bed. No surprise anymore we won that title when no fans were allowed in.
    • The "old guard" has to go but whether that is possible especially with Tav and Goldson is probably unlikely unfortunately. We have Jack, Barisic, Baolgun, Lundstram and Roofe all out of contract and Scott Wright with 1 year left. So that is something and I would definetely be pushing Wright out the door. Out of this group that has played 2+ years the only one I'd consider keeping is Balogun as a cheap and experienced centre half. Also the only player in our squad who has played more than 1 season and won something every year he has played with us. The batch who signed from summer 2022 and onwards a small percentage of them are any good and a high percentage of them are injured a lot. Though the experienced ones need removed the newer recruits hardly give you hope.
    • I never said that it doesnt matter. Of course the league will always be the priority. But right now we dont look like serious contenders and i doubt it will be much different anytime soon. Not until most of the current players are gone anyways. But then again money are needed for new recruits and i doubt we have much left to play with. Which makes cup(s) the minimum requirement for a season and the more achievable one. We can forget the times when we were always favorites for the league. Those CL windfalls we gifted them for 3 years in a row will set us apart for the next 1-2-3 years most probably. 
    • I thought Sima was shite again last night tbh. I’ve never been convinced by him as an actual footballer. His numbers before his injury were good in terms of goals but I think he’s awful running at defences with the ball at his feet 
  • Popular Contributors