Best Players at Euro 2008

David Villa showing that even though he had a poor season, with good players around him hes still a class act

Arda Turan looked really good against Czech Rep especially

Libor Sionko, is this the same player? <_<

Sionko was garbage today, was actually going to post him in your worst players thread, as its obvious he played out of his skin to get into the starting line up at a major tournament for the first time, but today he looked lost on the wings and his general crossing was poor

Sionko was garbage today, was actually going to post him in your worst players thread, as its obvious he played out of his skin to get into the starting line up at a major tournament for the first time, but today he looked lost on the wings and his general crossing was poor

Sionko Crossed the ball in for the 2nd goal (tu)

I thought he did alright today

Exactly the kind of crazy opinion that got him hoofed out of Ibrox.

He had a pretty good game today 1st half. He was on the ball loads.

walter smith must have escaped from a loony house then

your attacking my opinion, when it was quite clear he was useless at our club and had been useless for his national team up until a couple of matches ago, but hey, if we are all up for signing players who can produce it on the international stage, why are lots of people opposed to going after healy? sionko was all over the place (in a good way or bad way :rolleyes:) right enough in the first half, one would wonder if he actually knew himself what he was doing, luckily koller was ahead of him for the first goal because sionko certainly wasnt gonna score it, right enough his deep cross (which bypassed the strikers) was expertly touched in by plasil.

Sionko was never a bad player.

He was injured early on, then failed to get a run of games. Couldnt get consistant form and was eventually hounded cause he was a PLG signing.

Maybe if the dressing room wasnt divided and ou players were doing what they were suppose to be doing on the park, It might have worked out.

It never though and its time to move on

Stand outs would be:

Villa, Senna, RVN, Snejder, Podolski.

i liked the no 8 for poland kryzowek he plays for wolfsurg,he had good movement very strong in possesion and a good left shot he kind of reminded me of albertz .