setanta price up

just got letter saying price is going up from 3 july to 12-99 per month, i will be on the phone to cancel and hope they offer me a better deal. :rolleyes:

let me know if you get a better deal i was thinking of dong the same

just been on to cancel and they offered me he next 6 months for 7-50 and then phone back and they will see if there are other offers by that time. also told them about scott booth and how biased he was against rangers, and the guy said they have had thousands of complaints against him, so get phoning guys and get the offer. :)

just been on to cancel and they offered me he next 6 months for 7-50 and then phone back and they will see if there are other offers by that time. also told them about scott booth and how biased he was against rangers, and the guy said they have had thousands of complaints against him, so get phoning guys and get the offer. :)

ill get on the phone right away (tu)

Why did you share your criticism of content with a chap in telesales?

nice 1 M!!! (tu)

I get free setanta with my tv package with virign so mine is stayin the same.

Will it stay that way though mate? I was wondering tbh, for next season.

because i am a moaning cunt. :lol:

because i am a moaning cunt. :lol:

(tu)

:lol:

It's nice to agree with you, for a change! (tu)