Shaun Maloney

No, and I think everyone knows my reasons...

You see a midget playing football as some sort of sick joke?

Yes. Yes, I do. :D

Why does everyone want ex-tims all of a sudden?

I dont want anyone who has worn that filthy flea ridden green and grey rag.

nothing to do with that, stop being so short sited!! Id take him cos I think hes talented end of

Right folks there's been one controversial signing by WS already this window,

what does everyone think about the Maloney-Rangers rumour?

would you want him or not?

for me its a YES

absolutely no danger

what a shit post

:rangers: till i die

nothing to do with that, stop being so short sited!! Id take him cos I think hes talented end of

It has everything to do with that.

Did you not read my post?

Fuck him, he made his bed by playing for that lot, I dont care how "talented" you think he is.

What the hell is short sighted about having principles?

Fuck him, he made his bed by playing for that lot, I dont care how "talented" you think he is.

Go on Dado! Get them telt! :D

It's not being short sighted.

it is if you cant look at something and not see CELTIC or TIM, judge a player on his attributes! I got the vendetta against Miller cos he has been pish over the years, but I think maloney would be a good addition, especially as we need a right winger, and he can play either flank!!

Dont want an ex celtc player signing for us EVER as he once played for them.

Hate them and their players with a passion and never want to see them in a Rangers top.

we'll leave Septic to signing our rejects cheers

and then we'll sign them after they flop at the torbett towers.

its not a principal, its just anger hatred, vendetta!! I get it I hate the fucking scum as much as anyone, but I wont let that get in the way if we sign an ex tim and I havent over Miller, I didnt want him here cos hes pish not because hes played at the girodome

Dont want an ex celtc player signing for us EVER as he once played for them.

Hate them and their players with a passion and never want to see them in a Rangers top.

we'll leave Septic to signing our rejects cheers

and then we'll sign them after they flop at the torbett towers.

haha forgot all about that actually :lol:

its not a principal, its just anger hatred, vendetta!! I get it I hate the fucking scum as much as anyone, but I wont let that get in the way if we sign an ex tim and I havent over Miller, I didnt want him here cos hes pish not because hes played at the girodome

It is a principle.

I choose not to support the signing of players who have played for a club that covers up child abuse and funds terrorism.

If they have played for them then they are not welcome.

Vendetta? :mutley: Gies peace!

It is a principle.

I choose not to support the signing of players who have played for a club that covers up child abuse and funds terrorism.

and thats why im proud to be a :rangers: supporter!

but a player just goes there to play surely? there not messing with kids and handing the IRA machine guns and bombs surely? I dunno maybe its written in the contract as a bit of PR with their fans (scum bags)!! And you do have a point of course, but I see the player as the product, just as long as we beat them to the league then thats all that matters to me!!!

It is a principle.

Would you happily take him if he were an ex-Aberdeen player instead of an ex-Celtic player, i.e. if he'd played for a club whose fans sing about Durrant's injury and the Ibrox Disaster?