Anyone changed their tip to win Euro 2008?

I was going to put money on Germany for the whole thing then changed my mind after watching Hollands first game and stuck a fiver on them at 5/1.

They are playing the best football in the tournament, unfortunately that team doesnt always win!

funnily enough, both my tips are stll in (germany and italy) but i dont think either will win it. if the dutch or spanish dont bugger things up like they normally do, i can see one of them winning it.

I think Spain will win the lot unless the jammy cheating c*nts the tallies get their usual dose of jammy luck from jamsville.

The reason I propose Spain is the first 2 games displayed the stuff of champions: they played gloriously against Russia and showed their quality, then played poorly against Sweden but showed their grit and class up front with 2 superstar strikers who ground out the points for them.

The Dutch remind me of Argentina - play pretty and attractive football, but not yet come up against a side to push them. France and the tallies are both completely and utterly shite, and no opponents at all. Romania SHOULD have beaten the Dutch last night, albeit they fielded a skeleton side.

I get the feeling should Spain and the Dutch indeed meet in the semis - Spain would win.

I had a fiver on Russia to win it, at 50/1

Was gutted after the Spain game, but boy how they've came back :D

I wouldnt bet against them

If they find their goalscoring boots, the could beat anyone.

The first game against Spain, bug Gus got the tactics wrong. He should have attacked and played the Russian way.

Teams that start well, usually dont win the tournament.

Sitting pretty,could be a big pay-day for you.The Russians look really capable of winning it all,best of luck Jamie. (tu)

Sitting pretty,could be a big pay-day for you.The Russians look really capable of winning it all,best of luck Jamie. (tu)

Russians look like they could keep improving especially now that Arshavin is back he made a huge difference to the side...still think Holland are best though