My old football coach is back

My old football coach is back in Scotland, but working for Celtic!!!

Welcome back Miodrag, just dont do too good a job......although that will be next to impossible as the guy is a perfectionist!

Doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, never swears.........thats the Yugoslavian military service for you! :D

Welcome back Miodrag, just dont do too good a job......although that will be next to impossible as the guy is a perfectionist!

Doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, never swears.........thats the Yugoslavian military service for you! :D

Can't be that good a coach, apparently you're garbage :harhar:

Sounds like a boring bastard.

Did you model yourself on him?

Did he take you to your 1st peepshow?

Can't be that good a coach, apparently you're garbage :harhar:

Sounds like a boring bastard.

Did you model yourself on him?

Did he take you to your 1st peepshow?

You can only coach guys with talent......I had no talent......although ask your bro about the goal I scored when we played in Denmark in the Copenhagen Cup :D:D:D

He didn't actually take me to my first peepshow, what he did do was introduce me to the wonderful world of the Gloryhole!

"Gloryhole where strangers become friends, Gloryhole you dont need to know names!" :D