Kevin Kyle

craighenry81

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is up for it all right. Second was never a booking but wtf is the centre forward doing out at left mid when we have a throw in?????

Tell me about it :anguish:

Our throw-ins are the worst in Scottish football. Everyone looking at the ball, a short run and then back to standing behind the man. Eventually the fullback gives up and launches it to our Centre Forward who either gives away a freekick, knocks it on to nobody or gives it straight back to the thrower with 3 cunts closing him down fast.

Further evidence that our tactics, coaching, player development and general day to day training is woeful (tu)

The "he didn't look interested" line is always completely baseless as far as I'm concerned. It's a way to criticise players without leaving yourself open to any comeback. If someone just lacks talent then you can't really blame them for it, but if you turn it into them not trying hard enough then it's seemingly fair game to call them any insult under the sun.

I'll be honest, I don't rate Kevin Kyle at all, but I didn't see any evidence that he lacked effort tonight (far less that he got himself intentionally sent off...)

He doesn't want to be here, it's in his body language, saw it at Annan when he was limbering up he is as uptight as fuck around us cause he is not one of us, and I agree I think he wanted off tonight as he doesn't want to help us one bit just like that we bhastard ref saw we were struggling and made it harder for us with his cheating bheggar decisions. But at the same time we have players with the Charlie Adam attitude just because they've got the jersey they think they have the divine right to win without bursting their arse. We've got nobody to shout and bully these players to tober them up, we need at least 4 Bombers in this team to improve things and we need them like last week ! :sherlock:

He is up for it all right. Second was never a booking but wtf is the centre forward doing out at left mid when we have a throw in?????

Exactly what I thought, looked as though he was going to take the Throw in to himself.

On that note I am sure last season Jelavic took a couple.Am I correct?

Let us down? Are yous for real? He done more in 5 minutes than Sandaza did the whole time he was on the pitch. He was responsible for McKays goal. His Red card was ridiculous. The ref was itching to send him off for some reason. I've got a feeling a lot of people on here who are displaying their annoyance at Kyles performance already disliked him due to him being a Celtic fan. :rolleyes:

Never a player who should be anywhere near Ibrox ............

OH BUT HE IS OR COULD BE IF GIVEN THE CHANCE AND LETS FACE IT WHAT ELSE DO WE HAVE, LITTLE OR NO FURTHER CHOICES AVAILABLE. HE IS BIG AND BRASHY AND IS CAPABLE OF MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN THIS DIVISION, GET THE SAND DANCERS OFF AND GIVE HIM A RUN IF HE IS STILL OR AS YOU SAY PISH THEN OKAY GET RID.

Was the second not a straight red rather than a second yellow? The first was hardly a bookable as the player was falling and landed on Kyle as he slid in to win the ball. Reilly seemed to be targetting him and letting QoS players (McGuffie) get away with genuinely bookable offences. I think some people just don't like the guy, which is fair enough, but to suggest he deserved to get sent off is laughable.

Im not an admirer of Kyle. I think he is immobile and lacks talent and desire.

Couldnt see the 2nd incident when he got sent off (I was Main Stand side) but it looked like ref gave a straight red - not 2nd booking.

The point is, he was booked 5 mins earlier. You just dont give a ref a chance to do you again so soon after. That is amateurish.

No, I didnt applaud him walking off. Thanks to him (or to anyone who gets sent off)someone else had to do his running and his work so he let his team-mates down.

Im not blaming him for the team performance or the result, but I do agree..he's not good enough to be in our team.

I can certainly sympathise with those saying they're confused by the signing. It's one that I haven't been convinced with, and I've never been sure if he's right for the job. However, don't make him a scapegoat for last night, I think he achieved more than he did during the time he was on the pitch than Sandaza did. He won more in the air, and linked it up with the midfield better than Sandaza did.

As I said, I'm not convinced by him either, but give the guy a chance, he's barely played yet.

And to the OP, give it a rest, eh? He did not "try to get himself sent off"; get a grip of yourself.

Certainly not a fan of Kyle, appeared a bit of a panic signing when beattie said no to the terms offered and should have to show form in reserves before getting into the first team squad probably along with sandaza another player who I have never been totally convinced with. Dropping these two might also serve as a warning to the other players that this is not good enough.

I thought that naismith showed much more though why he was out on the RHS was a mystery to me, should be played up front with mcculloch at least until naismith comes back and if he makes a job of it then little can go out on the right where he has been scoring from anyway.

Fact is ally need to extend the training time significantly and get these players working as a unit.