Thanks

macranger

Would just like to say thanks to Ianb1547 from here for the tickets. I was struggling to get tickets for yesterday's game & he came up with them for me. Would only accept £20 for them seeing as one was for my wee boy, but I just noticed this morning when I was putting them away (like to keep a wee souvenir) face value was £17 each. Thanks again Ian. BTW, he got the new Rangers shirt with his name on the back.

Just goes to show, we have the best fans in the world.

Would just like to say thanks to Ianb1547freon here for the tickets. I was struggling to get tickets for yesterday's game & he came up with them for me. Would only accept £20 for them seeing as one was for my wee boy, but I just noticed this morning when I was putting them away (like to keep a wee souvenir) face value was £17 each. Thanks again Ian. BTW, he got the new Rangers shirt with his name on the back.

Great story. :clap:

Would just like to say thanks to Ianb1547 from here for the tickets. I was struggling to get tickets for yesterday's game & he came up with them for me. Would only accept £20 for them seeing as one was for my wee boy, but I just noticed this morning when I was putting them away (like to keep a wee souvenir) face value was £17 each. Thanks again Ian. BTW, he got the new Rangers shirt with his name on the back.

I can see this being a familar story over the next couple years. Fucking loving the, WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER MENTALITY! Makes ya proud to be a Bear, well more proud than normal

I can see this being a familar story over the next couple years. Fucking loving the, WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER MENTALITY! Makes ya proud to be a Bear, well more proud than normal

Nail on head amigo. Can't wait for Berwick Rangers! Who would have thought. it, eh?

SFL 3 is the most talked about league in scotland. The club can make some serious financial killings for the wee mob, by filling every fuckin ground. I've never worried about what other clubs think of us, but we have a chance to do the wee yins some much needed good. Namely our home and away games and our large travelling army becoming the standard bearers for scottish clubs , previously starved of cash by the SFL. . Now it seems we are going to give each club 5 times as much cash as they were previously getting . Maybe it's me but before the game Saturday, I thought this could get really embarrassing for ES. When they scored first. I thought "fuckin surely not today". Every minnow is raising their game to match us, crowds are up at every ground in our league as well, Peterhead look like a bottom 4 side in the spl . I'm not wrong am I? We, rangers, and the vast majority of supporters voted for SFL 3. , so we could have a clean slate and work our way back up. Therefor we have to follow the gers everywhere. No matter where when who?

No Surrender

We've without doubt got the best fans in the world. Ma mate came down with u an old firm last year to buy a ticket. He seen a guy with a ticket in the air and asked much he wanted, he said nothin a just want another bear in the seat. He wouldn't take a penny.

He bought him a burger and coke at half time right enough.

(tu)

Cracking! Wee story myself actually! Was getting off train at Central when some guy shouted on me, said he couldn't make the game, handed me his ticket and asked that I go find someone at Ibrox who needed one. So off I went to Ibrox and gave it someone waiting in the ticket queue. I've no idea who the guy who handed me the ticket was, but if it was you then well done, sir!

That's brilliant, really is (tu)