No to sanctions petition.

Yes or no. Do you want Green to accept sanctions.   

192 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no. Do you want Green to accept sanctions.

• Yes.
    • No.

I pity any Real Rangers fan that thinks we should accept further sanctions .How dare you be so weak ,feeble and pathetic .Bet your Mum is still making your dinners Man up ffs .This is a fucking Scandal end of story .Fight the fuckers in the courts

Aye, 'cos taking the SFA to court really helped us last time. doh

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We cannot and must not accept the registration embargo. We as a support rave about the dignity of the Club in bad times and good but where is the dignity in accepting an illegal punishment as ruled in a court of law? To go against our morals and scruples and accept this punishment would be to give up our dignity, we would be allowing them to strip us of it. I want to go to Ibrox and watch the Rangers play football and work our way up the leagues but not at the expense of my own morals.

We as a support must rally around our Club once again and support it all the way by uniting and forcing FIFA or UEFA to take a hand in this sorry mess and exposing to them just how corrupt our governing body is by foisting illegal punishment on us through blackmail. Make no mistake, in a bigger league they would not allow this to happen and however reluctant they would be to help us after taking our case to a civil rather than sporting court, at least they could stop the s*a trying to hinder us.

The payment of footballing debts I could and would support simply because it would show other clubs we are still good for paying our way and would maybe make transfers a little easier to swing in our favour whether now or in future, although this is entirely up to CG and his backers as it is their money that would be paying debts that are not their own. Either way I will support them in this matter but as a gesture of faith and goodwill to other clubs (domestic clubs not withstanding) I would hope they would pay them and maybe use this as a bargaining chip when in talks with those blackmailing basta*ds. (let's all face it we know communication in these matters will take place at some point and it won't be a straight yay or nay from CG)

The blind acceptance of future sanctions 'deemed fit by the sphell' should be an immediate non-starter. That league has nothing to do with us nor us with them any more and for a minimum of 3 years so they can jam their sanctions right up their gary glitters.

NO S*A REGISTRATION EMBARGO

NO S*A BLACKMAIL

NO S*L FUTURE SANCTIONS

NO SURRENDER

You can tell it deeply angers other fans and the SFA the fact that they know that even after all the shite weve been thorough that Rangers are good enough to win whatever league they are in, and their fans will support them regardless. They are just doing this to Rangers out of bitterness and spite, and theyre making a mockery of themselves and the scottish game in front of the whole world. Rangers is the only club that will come out of this situation with any dignity to speak of.

As the other posters stated...... How many times can you keep kicking a dog before it bites you ??? I say no to the sanctions/ transfer embargo fuck the SFA, SPL, SFL.

I have not seen this much hatered since Bin Laden was fucking killed

.:uk:

Yeah fuck them all but what you gonna do if they suspend us for a year. Thankfully it's not up to fans to decide. Green will do what he thinks is best for the club. Anyway what fans does he listen too, the ones who'd rather we were dead and no sanctions or the fans who just want to put it behind them an get a team on the park? Whose to say which fans are right and which are wrong? One thing though,Green has shown he won't be bullied or bow to one section of fans imo

don't kid yourself they're all out the door. the majority of fans wanted div 3 so we just need to bite out lips and get on with it no matter what the squad we assemble.

Your not happy about the Third Division are You? You wanted to feed the SPL with Money ,but just as well we where put in the Third because we would have taken a Hiding to nothing in the 1st or SPL, and at the same time the Scum would have laughed at us never ending . I am not extatic about it myself ,but the survival of our Club was more Important than the Shitty SPL .

I hope by the Time we get back , and we will no Matter what , then the Top Teams in the SPL will appreciate us more and stop this Pathetic shit of Blaming Rangers for everything.

I don't think we should take this Embargo , but its not me who has to live by that decision ,its up to Mr Green . But no Matter where and when I will Follow the Ger's.

<br><b>We cannot and must not accept the registration embargo</b>. We as a support rave about the dignity of the Club in bad times and good but where is the dignity in accepting an illegal punishment as ruled in a court of law? To go against our morals and scruples and accept this punishment would be to give up our dignity, we would be allowing them to strip us of it. I want to go to Ibrox and watch the Rangers play football and work our way up the leagues but not at the expense of my own morals.<br>We as a support must rally around our Club once again and support it all the way by uniting and forcing FIFA or UEFA to take a hand in this sorry mess and exposing to them just how corrupt our governing body is by <i><b>foisting illegal punishment on us through blackmail</b></i>. Make no mistake, in a bigger league they would not allow this to happen and however reluctant they would be to help us after taking our case to a civil rather than sporting court, at least they could stop the s*a trying to hinder us. <br><br>The payment of footballing debts I could and would support simply because it would show other clubs we are still good for paying our way and would maybe make transfers a little easier to swing in our favour whether now or in future, although this is entirely up to CG and his backers as it is their money that would be paying debts that are not their own. Either way I will support them in this matter but as a gesture of faith and goodwill to other clubs (domestic clubs not withstanding) I would hope they would pay them and maybe use this as a bargaining chip when in talks with those blackmailing basta*ds. (let's all face it we know communication in these matters will take place at some point and it won't be a straight yay or nay from CG)<br><br>The blind acceptance of future sanctions 'deemed fit by the sphell' should be an immediate non-starter. That league has nothing to do with us nor us with them any more and for a minimum of 3 years so they can jam their sanctions right up their gary glitters.<br><br>NO S*A REGISTRATION EMBARGO<br>NO S*A BLACKMAIL<br>NO S*L FUTURE SANCTIONS<br><br>NO SURRENDER<br>
<br><br><br>
<br>You can tell it deeply angers other fans and the SFA the fact that they know that even after all the shite weve been thorough that Rangers are good enough to win whatever league they are in, and their fans will support them regardless. They are just doing this to Rangers out of bitterness and spite, and theyre making a mockery of themselves and the scottish game in front of the whole world. Rangers is the only club that will come out of this situation with any dignity to speak of.<br>
<br><br><br>
<br>

<div>I totally agree with POO, and the Fact that Some Rangers Fans are quite willing to just appease the Bheast after all that has went on then it worry's me </div><div>This needs to be negotiated with' and the Fact we are willing to honer the Footballing Debts needs to be renegotiated' and I am sure CG Knows exactly what he is doing now .</div><div>I am getting more and more confident in his bargaining skills' and he is surely getting up to speed with the Fact that Rangers, are despised by almost every Club in Scotland  because of one Reason or the other.</div><div>Say no, and negotiate. Personally I wish we could get out of Scottish Football because of the Hatred and Victimisation of us Fans, and our Club .The whole League is Reeking of Bigotry Hatred and Jealousy.</div><div>It is a Fucking Disgrass. </div>

Yeah fuck them all but what you gonna do if they suspend us for a year. Thankfully it's not up to fans to decide. Green will do what he thinks is best for the club. Anyway what fans does he listen too, the ones who'd rather we were dead and no sanctions or the fans who just want to put it behind them an get a team on the park? Whose to say which fans are right and which are wrong? One thing though,Green has shown he won't be bullied or bow to one section of fans imo

This is one of the most stupid fu*king things I have ever heard. Any examples of Rangers supporters who want the Club dead?

Get a grip. We all want it behind us and back to the football but not at the expense of everything Rangers has stood or tried to stand for throughout the years.

To categorise any supporters who don't want sanctions, (sorry MORE SANCTIONS as well as FUTURE SANCTIONS still to be decided but only after we accept them without Right of Appeal), as wanting the Club dead is sensationalism and idiocy at it's height.

As the other posters stated...... How many times can you keep kicking a dog before it bites you ??? I say no to the sanctions/ transfer embargo fuck the SFA, SPL, SFL.

I have not seen this much hatered since Bin Laden was fucking killed

.:uk:

There was more hatred before he was killed...................

How we going to fullfil our fixtures with no players cos that's where a transfer embargo will leave us.

Fucked if we do and fucked if we don't so personally fuck them and no more bending over

Its not about whether we want him to accept them or not.

We complained like fuck at the stupidity of other clubs letting their fans dictate business decisions. Now you are advocating the same thing.

Lets take what comes our way, dust ourselves down, and trample every bastard underfoot on our way back up.

Literally? If it's not literally, it would lose some of the shine for me.

Before i write my piece i am not saying we as a club have done anything wrong at all.

The only thing we are guilty of is entering administration.

Its just the whole thing is dragging on too long and we need to know where we stand right away.

A journey can't begin til you know where the fuck you are starting from.

This will probably not be popular but I have heard enough now and want it finished so we can resume with playing football.

All the politics and other pish is not for me, I just want to see a game of football with two teams on a park with Rangers competing and no suit men telling us what we can and cannot do all the time.

Okay here goes.

If we fight the sanctions and win, then win D3 every fucker will just say we only won it because "they weren't penalised enough" or some other fucking shitty excuse.

Let them hit us with what they want and win the fucking league anyway and tell them all to get it fucking right up them.

I would rather bite the bullet and get on with it.

We know the tims already have a tainted title in their history.

I don't want any of these fuckers to have ANY grounds to say we have.

Rant over.

For all those voting yes or those who would, please outline your reasons for doing so and not the 'I want to see a team on the park and a game of football' as we all want that no matter how we think or vote.

The main reason I would like to see valid reasons is that one question all those voting 'let's just take it and get on with it' have to answer is this: Where do we stop and draw a line at the sanctions?

As there are more to come even those of you who vote/would vote yes must have a limit so let's hear just how far you would allow Rangers to be shafted before saying 'no more'.

For all those voting yes or those who would, please outline your reasons for doing so and not the 'I want to see a team on the park and a game of football' as we all want that no matter how we think or vote.

The main reason I would like to see valid reasons is that one question all those voting 'let's just take it and get on with it' have to answer is this: Where do we stop and draw a line at the sanctions?[/ geu]

As there are more to come even those of you who vote/would vote yes must have a limit so let's hear just how far you would allow Rangers to be shafted before saying 'no more'.

You take the sanctions neccesary to get a fucking football licence mate and then get written, ring fenced, legally checked documents protecting you from any further action.

That way we get to stay a club 100% with our history intact and get on with storming back up the leagues.

Your way is an unknown and we might not get a licence to play the fucking game.

You willing to take that gamble, cause I am not.

We have no voice with these bastards til we are in.

To get in we need a licence.

You work it out

You take the sanctions neccesary to get a fucking football licence mate and then get written, ring fenced, legally checked documents protecting you from any further action.

That way we get to stay a club 100% with our history intact and get on with storming back up the leagues.

You work it out

Well said. :clap:

You work it out

Have you not been listening to or reading the documents the S*A have produced?

There will be no ring fencing, no legal documents or anything else protecting us from further sanctions as they want us to agree to WAIVE OUR RIGHT OF APPEAL. This means we take whatever they hit us with no questions asked and can have no legal challenge to anything.

Your not happy about the Third Division are You? You wanted to feed the SPL with Money ,but just as well we where put in the Third because we would have taken a Hiding to nothing in the 1st or SPL, and at the same time the Scum would have laughed at us never ending . I am not extatic about it myself ,but the survival of our Club was more Important than the Shitty SPL .

I hope by the Time we get back , and we will no Matter what , then the Top Teams in the SPL will appreciate us more and stop this Pathetic shit of Blaming Rangers for everything.

I don't think we should take this Embargo , but its not me who has to live by that decision ,its up to Mr Green . But no Matter where and when I will Follow the Ger's.

The three Americans would have stayed as would others in the spl but we are where we are and I will follow on.

Personally I can see us back in the top flight next season following a reconstruction.

Have you not been listening to or reading the documents the S*A have produced?

There will be no ring fencing, no legal documents or anything else protecting us from further sanctions as they want us to agree to WAIVE OUR RIGHT OF APPEAL. This means we take whatever they hit us with no questions asked and can have no legal challenge to anything.

Yes I have read them and that is why Green is there negotiating with them imo.

To take some sort of hit but seek assurances (100%) that when this is agreed the punishments stop completely.

Thats is business and that is what is going on today.

In your world the SFA have said that we can punish you anyway we want and you must let us.

That is why you are against any sanctions.

So to sum up imo Green is there to strike a deal to get us in with minimal sanctions.

Do you want him to say fuck yer sanctions and get no licence and no football ffs.

Think about it.

Yes I have read them and that is why Green is there negotiating with them imo.

To take some sort of hit but seek assurances (100%) that when this is agreed the punishments stop completely.

Thats is business and that is what is going on today.

In your world the SFA have said that we can punish you anyway we want and you must let us.

That is why you are against any sanctions.

So to sum up imo Green is there to strike a deal to get us in with minimal sanctions.

Do you want him to say fuck yer sanctions and get no licence and no football ffs.

Think about it.

It's not my world it's a fact that's what they want to do and it's not just them who will be punishing us further it's the top flight as well when they have nothing to do with us nor us them. I don't want any more sanctions because we have been punished heavily for the only wrongdoing we have been found guilty of which is entering administration.

That's your opinion (and personally mine),it is not a fact yet but if CG does some sort of deal and we find out what it is I will re-evaluate my stance but as things stand we must not accept illegal sanctions nor agree to waive our right of appeal while blindly agreeing to sanctions from a league outside the one we have been accepted into with absolutely no recourse.