421 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you take?

• Fight the embargo - call the SFA's bluff and tell them to shove it
    • Accept it and try and get through this year

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we even have a choice, the level of hatred directed towards us is astounding, every newspaper, radio station, tv station, opposition fans, chairmen, the SPL, SFL and the SFA all want a piece of Rangers and there actually isn't anything left, we are pretty jmuch a lifeless corpse and they are not done kicking I'm nearly i tears over this the anger inside me I have never experienced before I honestly think I am on the verge of commiting murder.

Thankfully I'm off to do security for the Olympics for a onth to live in a shitty field so when I come back things should be better.

The poll should read:

Tell them to stick it and say goodbye to Rangers

Accept and start playing football again

Now we are in Division 3 I do not think the SFA will think twice about saying goodbye

We should have fucking applied for FA membership 3 fucking months ago

Sick and tired of all this shite! SFA making shite up as they go along! 'Accept the ban or be kicked out of football'. Total farce! I see it as blackmail, take them to a non- footballing court (again) and show them up and that the Embargo is illegal (again).

We've been punished enough Regan ya near bald, bug eyed wee bastard!

This is was proven illegal(transfer embargo) in a court of law that in my understanding is contempt of court, to try an dimpose it.

This needs to be fought 100% with all that is at Green's disposal, could even take it back to the tribunal

We cannot accept this never,

Who the hell voted yes in your poll, was it for a wind up or to make it more interesting.

:crabflute:

Fight it all the way.

This fellow reagan's days are numbered and quite a number of fans have already been in contact with FIFA over this mess.

Scottish football authorities are looking like such idiots in the footballing World over the mishandling of the most successful club in The World nevermind Scotland.

The actions are not that of proper justice, they are made-up as we go and wrongful.

If the police investigation into Whyte proves the take-over was dodgy, the SFA will be imposing an illegal punishment on the victim of the crime. This is nothing but a vindictive campaign against a team that has supported the whole of Scottish football for over a century. The sooner the mhedia starts to expose this corrupt organisation and lets us get on with trying to rebuild a football club the better.