Quite some prediction! You've really gone out on a limb, there.

:lol:

To be fair Wawrinka is on great form in the tournament but I just can't see him or Tsonga getting over the line...sure its a safe expected prediction but it's probably the right one :9

If Djokovic wins the French, surely no-one will have a better chance to win all 4 slams in a calendar year in a long time?

He'll almost definitely win the French and the U.S.

Biggest threat has to be Murray at Wimbledon?

Nadal not what he was for sure. Wonder if he can ever be that again? Writing was on the wall with his clay court losses previously.

DJO imperious of course and IMO heading for the same greatness as Roger, bar injuries. I think that even though Nadal has at last lost at the French, below his best, that may be the best form opponent he has played.

It would be great if DJO could enter the Rockhampton Rocket territory. The real Grand Slams of 62 and 68 are still the benchmarks. Career and one year slams are all very well but the season Slam is king.

Good win for Murray there, shouldn't have let get into a fourth but no harm done and wasn't an energy sapping set either so won't do him much damage in the semi/final.

Got a chance against Djokovic, needs to up his first serve % and stop those lapses in concentration as he did today.

Winner wins the tournament IMO.

Novak looks unbeatable atm, I don't see Murray beating him without playing the match of his life if I'm honest, I see Djokovic getting past him in 3 or 4 tops, and I don't see Stan stopping him either.

The final however, could be a different case if Tsonga gets through, French crowd behind him, and IF (a very big if) Tsonga turns up at his very best, he can win. Also, we know Novak can get easily rattled when the crowd are against him, and if there's one crowd you don't want aginst you in tennis, it's the French Open crowd, seeing as they're a bunch of fucking wankers.