Sheep Pumpers Of The Spfl

GOAT

Can they do it?

I never thought I'd see the day I want that shower of scumbags to win, but we're in danger if being left miles behind that other shower of scum, and I'd do anything to see them not build up so many in a row.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 3 or 4 teams behind cellic have all had decent runs at various stages this season, but always end up taking points of each other.

Cellic might go on a winning spree again, and get their confidence back, but here's hoping they bottle it.

They're playing Monday and the teams immediately around them have games against lower opposition on Sunday, so Aberdeen could go four points ahead and Dundee United overtake them, even Hamilton could put pressure on, and let's see how Kilmarnock do against them on Monday.

The fact that so many teams are within striking distance of them just goes to show how far short of the master plan they have fallen. Don't forget they were supposed to be wining trebles in our absence and qualifying for the latter stages of the Champions league as well.

I'd rather Dundee United won it if anyone. I hate the sheep too much, while I find Dundee United insignificant.

But I can't see anyone but them win it.

Thompson has arguably made me hate Dundee Utd more than the sheep.

But I agree that no challenge to them will come to anything.

Thompson has arguably made me hate Dundee Utd more than the sheep.

But I agree that no challenge to them will come to anything.

I understand that. But one man doesn't beat a whole fanbase, and for that, I believe the Sheep hate us more than United.

I could live with them telling us they won the League, but the Sheep would make it unbearable.