Essay On The Corruption Of Scottish Football

I'm doing a discursive essay on it, can you guys help me with all the topics.

So far I have these:

- The SFA board containing liewell etc

- one set of rules for us and another for everyone else

- The prize money and transfer cash being with held, yet still continue to ask for money.

- giving our tv money to the spl clubs.

Its okay, he supports Hibs

My Dissertation marker was also a Hibs fan, done mine on the topic of company restructuring processes and the influence of stakeholders (wth reference to scottish football supporters and the scottish professional football league)

My Dissertation marker was also a Hibs fan, done mine on the topic of company restructuring processes and the influence of stakeholders (wth reference to scottish football supporters and the scottish professional football league)

boot him in the baws

Yeah pretty much and you'll end up putting too much of your personal feelings into it which could throw you off course from the essay question.

What subject is it for bud?

English, I started it off and one of the first things I said was how it may come across as biased but I have backed it up with solid facts.

• 2 weeks later...

A Team from the East end get games cancelled as they have loads of injuries, when an ex player dies but his other Teams don't As they were not playing us.

every game should have been cancelled that week, it was a disgrace to clubs, players and fans to continue with any games, everyone knows the tims used it to their advantage but bottom line is no game should have went ahead

English, I started it off and one of the first things I said was how it may come across as biased but I have backed it up with solid facts.

Be careful with your title. If you say you have facts about "corruption", which is a very specific thing and then list grievances against the SFA/SPL then that doesn't really prove anything.

I would advise picking another topic if this counts towards an exam/grade. Will probably come across as biased, especially if it's 10 points against Rangers and nothing against anyone else and while fans will shout corruption on many matters there probably is a rule somewhere for it.

I mean if you want to go for it then by all means but if it was me I'd see if there was anything else I was passionate about writing about.

I'm doing a discursive essay on it, can you guys help me with all the topics.

So far I have these:

- The SFA board containing liewell etc

- one set of rules for us and another for everyone else

- The prize money and transfer cash being with held, yet still continue to ask for money.

- giving our tv money to the spl clubs.

Sound like it could become a bit of a polemic. Academic essays should be free from emotion and avoid bias..