Tims Making A Move For Gms

hammer93

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Said on here some time ago (6 months or so) that the signing of four players would improve the team and give us something to look forward to. GMS was the first name on the list (Danny Wilson, Kenny McLean & Billy MacKay were the others).

The situation we are currently in is imo going to take years to rectify.

I went school with gary . I would suprised if he went to celtic . He wanting move to England to prove rafael benitez wrong . He wants to show rafael benitez he can make it in England . He diehard hibs fan .

Hope he didn't have the same English teacher as you

I went school with gary . I would suprised if he went to celtic . He wanting move to England to prove rafael benitez wrong . He wants to show rafael benitez he can make it in England . He diehard hibs fan .

Me happy to hearing this.

Wheres the , don't play in the goldfish bowl in glasgow, line thats used anytime we try to sign one of their players ?

Once again these bastards show how bigoted they are , over the years they have never had any problems selling players to that shite , but anytime we are interested they go out of their way to tell their players to sign for anyone as long as its not us .