Jack Collinson

hammer93

I've just been watching soccer am and this lad was on, he hasn't got a club and is pretty much up for offers, coming through the west ham youth system he played over 100 odd games for west ham, a 6ft centre midfielder would certainly do a job for us, by the way he was talking I don't think he would be to difficult to deal with as he just wants to get back playing after a long lay off through injury.

Would a guy like this be worth a trial at the very least if we could move a player or two out this week, thoughts?

I think its Jack Collison. Always thought he was a really good player, I'm sure he had a really bad injury then he never really got back into the West Ham side.

There are a few from his era who were to be big things coming through at West Ham - Junior Stanislas, Freddie Sears & Zavon Hines.

Most are kicking about the Championship. All fairly decent players though.

I think its Jack Collison. Always thought he was a really good player, I'm sure he had a really bad injury then he never really got back into the West Ham side.

There are a few from his era who were to be big things coming through at West Ham - Junior Stanislas, Freddie Sears & Zavon Hines.

Most are kicking about the Championship. All fairly decent players though.

It's collinson I'm on about, we should at the very least be offering him a trial, going with the clips I saw he looks a talented player, better than anyone in our midfield just now.

Unfortunately this is the market we need to be looking at for now.

It's collinson I'm on about, we should at the very least be offering him a trial, going with the clips I saw he looks a talented player, better than anyone in our midfield just now.

His name is definitely Collison mate

Ipswich signed him for a bit this season but he never got fit enough to play a game if I remember right. He seems to be as injury prone as they come

I get that but he was saying he is fit to resume playing, a trial wouldn't harm in my imho and like I said he doesn't sound objective to all options.

Not sure who Jack Collinson is.

do clubs still offer pay-as-you-play contracts? don't really hear of it anymore

They have to offer at least minimum wage for the contract to be valid, but anything above that would be appearance based bonuses, not contractual obligations. A lot of players will have these bonuses written into their contracts, but they're not technically pay-as-you-play.

They have to offer at least minimum wage for the contract to be valid, but anything above that would be appearance based bonuses, not contractual obligations. A lot of players will have these bonuses written into their contracts, but they're not technically pay-as-you-play.

There is a guy playing for Torquay for free.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/30986110

do clubs still offer pay-as-you-play contracts? don't really hear of it anymore