Congratulations To Hearts

GMac

And of course, Massive Respect and a Big Thank You to all those wonderful Jambos on Kickback who, in tribute to Fernando Ricksen, have raised over £500 for MND Scotland in just a couple of days, when here on RM it took us far longer to reach that figure.

You should read their thread - it's a fitting tribute.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/148698-fernando-ricksen-donation-link-added/

Well done Jambos. :clap:

GB trying to embarrass the members on here? Should be in a thread of its own.

GB trying to embarrass the members on here? Should be in a thread of its own.

Sorry, just for clarity - RM's members are awesome when it comes to donating! We've raised thousands these past few months for so many good causes - and I'm very proud of you all.

I'm not so proud of those who want to condemn a whole support with one brush, whilst neglecting to mention that they too, have many fine fans, doing many fine things too, and therefore are not completely worthless inhuman scum. :pipe:

And also - a title like that is going to attract the many lurking Jambos, and if they get this far in the thread, I want them to know that I at least appreciate their efforts on the MND Scotland donations, and their support and respect for Ferrnando Ricksen and indeed our club (read the thread if you don't believe me). :thumbup:

Oh and also Jambos - while you're here - Do me a favour - read up about what we've been doing for Erskine in the West, and if you haven't already, why not maybe set up something similar for Erskine Edinburgh Care Home - it's full of Veteran Jambos who would love to hear from you! (tu)

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&search_tags=erskine%2Blunch%2Bfund&search_app=forums

And of course, Massive Respect and a Big Thank You to all those wonderful Jambos on Kickback who, in tribute to Fernando Ricksen, have raised over £500 for MND Scotland in just a couple of days, when here on RM it took us far longer to reach that figure.

You should read their thread - it's a fitting tribute.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/148698-fernando-ricksen-donation-link-added/

Well done Jambos. :clap:

Indeed, well done Jambos for raising money for Ricksen, and

FOR VOTING NO

:uk::scot::uk::scot::uk::scot::uk::scot::uk:

They've got a thread saying that they hope we get humiliated on Sunday. Bitter bastards. :lol:

They hate being called our wee cousins so i think alot of them pretend to be of a sellick persuasion. :drugang: Type of characters that voted No when naebody was looking :lol:

HMFC Kickback's Rangers thread has now reach a staggering 1500 pages. Well done to them. Within those pages they have made an amazing 74,988 comments, only 12 short of 75,000. Should do that by lunch time. Its good to know that as the big match draws closer, we have the support of so many of our cousins in Edinburgh :lol:

Could they make a thread like that in a cold night in Stoke? :crab:

i'm not proud of saying this but i did once venture onto one of theirs (the bheasts of the east) and the "sevco" thread was fucking HUGE.

these people...hearts...celtic...are so fucking obsessed with us. it's just sad.

Same, it would surprise you how much they care about another clubs financial status, boardmembers etc, they are a joke.