"gagged to death"

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes me laugh when you see cunts like him telling us what's wrong with the game! That will be the same guy who's diet consisted of monster munch, who various rangers managers said was last on and first off the training field, wHo got the rangers physio Under PLG to put on a fake cast so that he couldn't train to allow him to go to a Christmas party to booze,.... Aye right Kris!

A total fucking fat lazy waster

I hate when players start slating clubs and the Scottish scene once they are either retiring or going down south.

He was perfectly happy to take Rangers money and play to make his name and get his move away.

Taking potshots from a safe distance is cowardly.

I think he thought we'd come running for his signature when he came back and is gutted we didn't.

He can piss off.

It makes me laugh when you see cunts like him telling us what's wrong with the game! That will be the same guy who's diet consisted of monster munch, who various rangers managers said was last on and first off the training field, wHo got the rangers physio Under PLG to put on a fake cast so that he couldn't train to allow him to go to a Christmas party to booze,.... Aye right Kris!

Are you talking about David Henderson btw ?

Hope he passes on his diet and fitness regime on to Templeton caus of all Boyds weakness's i don't remember him spending much time on the treatment table .

Boyd's league record at Rangers:

118 starts (25 sub appearances) - 101 goals.

Boyd's league record at Killie 1st time round - 106 starts (47 sub appearances) - 63 goals.

Boyd's league record at Killie 2nd time round - 36 starts (3 sub appearances) - 22 goals

Forgive me for saying you're fulla shite.

Boyd's league record at Rangers:

118 starts (25 sub appearances) - 101 goals.

Boyd's league record at Killie 1st time round - 106 starts (47 sub appearances) - 63 goals.

Boyd's league record at Killie 2nd time round - 36 starts (3 sub appearances) - 22 goals

Forgive me for saying you're fulla shite.

Are you implying that he worked his arse off ? Because nothing could be further from the truth.

Are you implying that he worked his arse off ? Because nothing could be further from the truth.

Is that relevant? He was the most natural goalscorer we've had for years and fans sit on here slating the guy. Would take him back in a heartbeat.

He certainly isn't a 'total fucking fat lazy waster'.

Those stats are deceptive as fuck ... he'd score a hat trick in a 5-0 win against Hamilton then go 4 games without scoring and big games too

He was lazy, couldn't play upfront himself, shite with the ball and If he wasn't in the game he was a man down

Oh and he walked out on us first chance he got

fuck him

Is that relevant? He was the most natural goalscorer we've had for years and fans sit on here slating the guy. Would take him back in a heartbeat.

He certainly isn't a 'total fucking fat lazy waster'.

it's completely relevant. Just because he was a great Rangers goal-scorer doesn't mean he was a hard-working player. He was indeed a lazy bastard.

His laziness has caught up with him now.

Can someone link the story rather than talking about the headline...cheers, Amazing how quick the DR goes from not worth wiping your arse on to all of a sudden being credible ;)

His laziness has caught up with him now.

How do you work that out? He's the only player outwith Celtic to be Scotlands player of the year :lol:

Those stats are deceptive as fuck ... he'd score a hat trick in a 5-0 win against Hamilton then go 4 games without scoring and big games too

He was lazy, couldn't play upfront himself, shite with the ball and If he wasn't in the game he was a man down

Oh and he walked out on us first chance he got

fuck him

Pretty much this.

Its odd to think ill of goal-scorers like Boyd but he was someone I could just never take to.

Can someone link the story rather than talking about the headline...cheers, Amazing how quick the DR goes from not worth wiping your arse on to all of a sudden being credible ;)

No one here saying that the DR is credible, think the general consensus is that both the DR and Kris Boyd are not worth wiping your arse with...

That's a bold statement

He's probably agreed a pre contract with a English side and just putting the boot in because he thinks he better than Scottish football

Scottish football's pish and its your limit boydy

Either that or he's agreed nothing because nobody wants him except McCoist and he doesn't want to come here, so he's retiring and joining BT Sport full time.