Mhanks' Tamas bid fallen through *update*

http://www.setantasports.com/en/Sport/News...rms-Tamas-exit/

i hope this is'nt the start of a spending spree :angry2:

They will start spending :mad:

i was kind of thinking they would'nt spend over the past few weeks but the tims at work have been giving it yahoo about biding time for the right player blah blah blah, and i've just been telling them they've no chance of getting any quality, then this fuckin happens tonight, it's going to be a long day tomorrow if he signs :angry2:

http://www.setantasports.com/en/Sport/News...rms-Tamas-exit/

i hope this is'nt the start of a spending spree :angry2:

They will start spending :mad:

i was kind of thinking they would'nt spend over the past few weeks but the tims at work have been giving it yahoo about biding time for the right player blah blah blah, and i've just been telling them they've no chance of getting any quality, then this fuckin happens tonight, it's going to be a long day tomorrow if he signs :angry2:

The thing is they do have time, with already being in the group stages of the CL :angry2:

He's at Tattiedome as we speak. Hate to admit it but this guy is top quality. Looking forward to the next few days already. :rolleyes:

Come on Rangers man... get the fuckin' finger oot. <_<

Yer anus.

Worst player at the Euros.

Ye even seen him outwith the euros? :rolleyes:

He's at Tattiedome as we speak. Hate to admit it but this guy is top quality. Looking forward to the next few days already. :rolleyes:

Yer anus.

A few times and all I can recall is mistimed tackles, passes that put his teammates in trouble and an own goal.

Yer anus.

A few times and all I can recall is mistimed tackles, passes that put his teammates in trouble and an own goal.

Watched a lot, seen games where he has bossed the defence very capably. Even the Auxerre support itself are upset by his impending departure, doesn't that tell you something?

i'll be pissed off for one if they do get him, cos i watched a lot of Ligue1 last season and he's more than just a defender from what i've seen of him, he likes to get up the park and start creating movements which is one reason i dont want him to go with them.

Yer anus.

Watched a lot, seen games where he has bossed the defence very capably. Even the Auxerre support itself are upset by his impending departure, doesn't that tell you something?

i dont know if hes any good or not but how well did auxerre do last year i thought they struggled and how many of theyre fans do you know

i dont know if hes any good or not but how well did auxerre do last year i thought they struggled and how many of theyre fans do you know

Family in Dijon, a good few friends in Auxerre itself. Auxerre did seriously struggle last season by their own standards, but that doesn't mean the guy isn't a good player. I wish we'd swooped in ourselves TBH, Cuellar and Tamas in the middle would be an outstanding pairing in the center.

That's only my opinion though, I've got faith we'll sign the players we need. I'd much rather see a creative midfielder first and foremost anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
looks like this deal is fading as he wants pretty high wages

good news really

ET today

'The chances of recruiting Gabriel Tamas or Marko Basa appear to be receding due to wage demands, and alternative targets will again be examined.'

Said on SSN there that the deal is basically completed.