If Ally Walks ... Who Next?

BroxyBear17

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has to be someone that can work with what is there as no changes can be made til January(if we can afford anyone at all). So they have to be a motivator and organiser. No time for a dreamer or one for the future like PLG. Warnock would have been perfect, Davies I dont like but he could do it. McLeish would have been good.

Jeez I'm depressed.

I think we should go for Derek McInnes.

Thoughts?

My four-year-old Grandson with my three-year-old Grandson as his assistant.

Sadly the dud is bullet-proof.

Trust me......it will get worse in the weeks and months to come.

Still.....he's a 'legend'......so that's OK then.

He wont walk hes clueless as a manager and clueless to how poor we are. Moshni is terrible he shouldnt be in the team infact shouldnt be on the payroll. Stevie smith at left wing and peralta at right wing when aird and templetons on the bench. Also he sends mckay and gallacher out on loan. They should be in the team before smith and peralta.

I look back over Allys managerial career and weigh up the games that have left me scunnered and the ones that left me happy. Its very one sided. Raith last season was the final straw for me.

Thats us now lost 2 of our home games against our pre season title rivals. Its the performance thats most worrying. No doubt Ally will say we were missing a few bodies, but come on, hes not fooling anyone.

we wont go up automatically this year,, play offs at best and even then i dread to think what next season would be like.

he has to go, absolute pish.

he should offer his resignation but he wont quit his cushy pay packet and knows we cant afford to punt him.

sadly i think we are stuck with him unless somebody says "fuck it, heres the money to pay him off"

i take it we would have to pay him a full years money due to this rolling contract pish?

Mccoist was dealt a tactical masterclass by a rookie manager who has found the correct way to get the best from his players.

He'll never leave of his own accord and fuck knows what them other club managers think of his shite team and non decision making. A lb at lw a cb at rb a dm at rw and a pundit in the dugout- we're fucked