Ally or the Club?

scarkev

Do you support Rangers or Ally Mccoist? A simple question because if, as it should be, the former then for the benefit of our club I implore all fans to do everything in our power to get rid of him and NOW!

A week or so ago I posed the question was our performances against raith etc a sign of turning to corner or was (like the last few years) it merely a blip of good form....it's clear to anyone with a degree of impartiality what the answer is.

Tonight he made a absolute catalogue of errors in his line up and system especially against a back 3....players continue to be played out of position and/or picked regardless of form. But most galling of all is when the camera pans to him the world can see he doesn't have a fucking clue!

I'm not going to get personal about aman I idolised growing up but I am genuinly starting to dislike him and his excuses are damaging the reputation of our club in my opinion. We need a change and for his benefit aswell that change has to happen now! In 3 years we have spent a ridiclious sum of money yet have we improved? Please please please for the good of the club you all claim to support, let's make it clear its time for a change!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Admin are a shower a fannies. Deleting threads!

Folk are hurting ffs.

The clown doesn't need to face cunts in work and he certainly ain't gonae struggle on around 80k a fucking month.

Fuck off ya disgrace

Raith rovers

Hearts

Annan

Malmo

Maribor

Falkirk

Peterhead

Berwick

Hibs

Forfar

Stranraer

The list goes on and fucking on

Fuck off

Admin deleting the threads is a joke

We want the fucking clown gone, get used to it he's fucking shite.

He's killing our club

To be fair we have both said the same thing for 3 years now but nothing will happen whilst the majority continue to make excuses for him or remain apathetic to the fact under his management we are in more danger than anything any board can cause.

He has to go, but let's keep it civilised.

Agreed...no need for the personal abuse at a guy who was unquestionably a legend for our club but for the good of that same club he has to go and I do to an extent understand the anger and frustration of many that ends up with them venting abuse I'm convinced they don't really mean.

He's an embarrassment to the club and doing more damage than good at the minute. If the man has any shred of decency he will hand in his resignation before 10 tonite. But sadly that won't happen. It's been 4 years of absolute shite under McCoist and it won't change. It also looks like he has lost the respect of the dressing room as no one is playing for that jersey out there. We had 11 passengers tonite not 1 player was above average

Breaks your heart but that is not the Ally we all loved as a player .He stands motionless with his hand to his chin look .He has not got one scobby how to be a football coach .Maybe for many that's an easy attack after another humiliation but the guy doesn't even show the passion he once had .Its all words with Ally .That's his speciality .That and being everyone mate .Mr nice guy .It just keeps getting worse .Tonight it was plain to see what a sorry bunch of players he has accumulated .This Hibs side will probably lose their next match but they gave us a doing tonight .I'm sure we will have the usual fuckwits that come on and defend him .He just has to go and go now before it gets ugly for him .Hate is a strong word to use but right now I have nothing for him .How sad is that for a guy I worshipped as a player .

Ibrox was empty even before the players left the pitch tonight after that shameful shite display.

I hoped they had all left to demand McCoist gets tae fuck at the front door, but I dont suppost they will.

Certainly not enough of them to make it impossible for Ally/the board/the mhedia to ignore.

If he wasn't a shite manager or firmly in the rebel camp he would be front page news and torn to shreds.

See the real sad thing .If we had change of ownership .They would probably still keep Ally .Ally may slag Green off but Green has made sure Ally is bombproof with the running contract and the payoff .Ally McCoist has no shame anymore if he continues .It's been 90% want him out for ages .Does he not even realise how angry the bears are getting

Sick of hearing how much it will cost

He's supposed to love the club and bleeds blue ect ect so why doesn't he stop bleeding us dry and fuck off?

He knows he's a shite manager, we know it so why not do the club that made him a fortune a favour?

FUCK OFF ALLY...

Agreed...no need for the personal abuse at a guy who was unquestionably a legend for our club but for the good of that same club he has to go and I do to an extent understand the anger and frustration of many that ends up with them venting abuse I'm convinced they don't really mean.

I understand it's to do with frustration and passion. His time has come to an end as far as I'm concerned, but it will only be over if he decides to leave. I'm pretty sure he won't be sacked.

It might well be the only way he will make that decision is if he knows he's lost the fans.

The players should also shoulder the blame for much of this, they should be ashamed of themselves.

i am just back from game been to every game this season home and away

this result was coming it was not a surprise to me although i never expected us to be as bas as we were in the first half.

what annoys me is we keep moaning about the manager but what are we going to do about it.

we get protests by the uof against the board but never anything mcoist.

he probably thinks in his deluded mind he is doing a good job.

i would urge our fans to get together with an organised protest of some kind

if we dont we are stuck with this because he wont walk and the board dont have the balls to sack him

the scum across the city would never except what we are putting up with